276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Nature's Whispers Oracle Cards: 50 full colour cards and 72-page guidebook set, packaged in a hard-cover box.

£8.995£17.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I recommend Nature's Whispers for anyone who is looking for a soothing, meditative, uplifting deck, particularly nature lovers.

If you’ve already done that, your item hasn’t arrived, or it’s not as described, you can report that to Etsy by opening a case. The deck comprises of 50 cards and includes a 72 page guidebook to assist with your interpretations and readings.Ancestor work is powerful work, but often we can have a disconnect to who we see as our ancestors or how we work with them. Through this vibrant deck, featuring the exquisite work of Josephine Wall, nature beckons you to experience a world of profound beauty and timeless wisdom. Re-ignite your connection to the great spirit of Mother Earth and tap into the profound peace, healing and guidance she offers us if we only take a moment to listen. Overall, this deck never fails to blow my mind and feel that goosebumps, loving feeling you get when you remember the true power held by God. In fact the guidebook doesn't do the art much justice, but I would still say it's helpful for those days when you aren't feeling as in tune with the metaphysical realms.

Her paintings are inspired by the vast natural beauty surrounding her home studio, Wisteria Cottage, in England. When they arrived, I unpacked them, and then sat with them in my hands and meditated on them for a few minutes. The timeless landscape of the Sage Woman crosses the span of energy and time, and the forgotten Woman Sage is still quietly waiting within all women.Finance is provided by PayPal Credit (a trading name of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH).

I really love these oracle cards, they are the first ever oracle card deck that I have purchased but I am truly amazed. Though she often strives to impart a message in her scenes, she also hopes to inspire in her audience a personal journey into the magical world of their own imagination. They are easily the most serene deck in my collection, even moreso than the likes of The Good Tarot by Colette Baron-Reid (of which I paired up and had a very insightful reading! You won’t be disappointed These cards are beautiful, the art work is stunning and so detailed, I even used a magnifying glass and saw so many more small details .

Although I have not suffered my own trauma or heartbreak in recent years, I feel strongly that for those who might need it, these cards could be an excellent medicine to help soothe those wounds and bring back some balance to the soul. She will have a loving arm around your shoulder while you let out all of your worries and although this auntie doesn't seem to be around all too often, you know exactly where to find her in your times of trouble or just for a chat. Angela and her husband, Duke, are PADI Certified Dive Masters and share a passion for the ocean and diving. Keep in mind that anyone can view public collections - they may also appear in recommendations and other places. Josephine has been clever while creating this art as she has managed to create this same effect by producing whole and gorgeous scenes inside others giving the reader so much imagery to play and connect with within each card.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment