276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Grease – The Original Soundtrack From The Motion Picture [VINYL]

£14.895£29.79Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Mastered from the original tapes and cut at Half-Speed for a superior sound - tracks such as the Academy Award nominated 'Hopelessly Devoted to You' and all-time top 20 best selling singles 'You're the One That I Want' and 'Summer Nights' are once again available in vinyl format along with the original artwork not fully replicated since released 40 years ago.

Sanne Graulund’s rendition of “Dancing On My Own,” featuring Jan Harbeck, serves as the first single from her upcoming album, “Context. Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout. Filled with all the classic songs such as 'We Go Together' and 'Hopelessly Devoted To You', this soundtrack will have you hand jiving all night long.Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item. Personalised advertising may be considered a “sale” or “sharing” of information under California and other state privacy laws, and you may have a right to opt out. Newton-John's rendition of the ballad "Hopelessly Devoted To You" was nominated for an Oscar for Best Song.

His latest release, “The Last Big Score,” is a testament to his songwriting prowess, featuring memorable hooks and an undeniable energy that shines in both his live performances and . Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.As my girls were doing a Grease musical and wanted to learn the numbers what better way than to get them this to hear in the car and learn the words. Fissinger’s musical approach is refreshingly uncomplicated, allowing the beauty of the song’s simplicity to shine through.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment