276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Sennheiser CX 300 II Precision Noise Isolating Ear-canal Phones, Black

£11.54£23.08Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

They have a good cord guard, which means the internal wires won't sever against the buds should you recklessly shove the headphones into your pocket for a while. They certainly aren't ugly by any stretch, but there also isn't anything about them that's eye-catching. The highs are bright and do not suffer from the bass as others have said, But I must say that I HATE sibilance and a warmer sound is much preferred to a bright sound at the expense of too much sibilance.

More than 3000 people, like you, have joined our community to share more than 9000 verified deals, leading to over 15000 conversations between people sharing their expertise, tips and advice. Domestic shipments generally reach our warehouse in a few days, but may in certain specific cases take a week or more.From a blower for stoking barbecues, to a wine bottle opener and spice mill, these attachments enhance every occasion. Since the CX 300-IIs have an asymmetrical cable (the cord from the neck split to the left ear bud is significantly shorter than the cable connecting to the right), they're best worn around the back of the neck.

Like our frequency response test above, we record the playback as it comes out of the headphones, then compare it back to the original. At first, I was very pleased with the sound, as it was a drastic difference compared to my older pair. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. El envase debe ser igual al que se puede encontrar en una tienda, a menos que sea un artículo hecho a mano o que haya sido empaquetado por el fabricante con material no comercial, como una caja o una bolsa de plástico sin logotipo.It is exactly 4 feet and 9/16 of an inch to go from the plug's cord guard to the left ear bud's cord guard. When I connected to my iPod (filled with LAME encodes), I heard a sound that wasn’t better than the ones that are supplied with it. With ZenPlus, you are protected from many of the risks of international e-commerce: We'll take care of any questions, claims, and requests for the seller that you might have.

The Sennheiser CX 300-IIs are an average-looking set of in-ears: buds on one end, plug on the other, not much in-between. I couldn’t make a final review on a sound product without listening private investigation from Dire Straits. Gain full control over all DIY screw driving tasks with infinitely variable speed control to perfectly match the pace of each and every job. Honestly, the only time people notice your headphones is when they're a bright color or if they're white.This song is full of musical information, from the beautiful and dynamic guitars, to the piano, percussion sets, glass shattering sounds, footsteps, overall atmosphere and amazing dynamic range. Leakage is an issue if you're leaving your house, because no one wants to hear your breakbeat version of Scarborough Fair. When I finally find the right position, I can’t cough because it clearly reminds me of when I played with a stethoscope when I was a kid. I can’t tell you how many times I tried different ear-adapters, but I still hear every movement of my face.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment