276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Empiria Makeup Bag B00001 (Pink)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

But definitely won’t arrive in time for my holiday - should have bought something similar elsewhere.

This Empiria Makeup Bag has 4 compartments and 1 makeup brush slot, you can keep your makeup tools neat and tidy. This handy multi-way makeup box opens into a deep tray when you need to use it, and zips closed in seconds when you don't. I’m not expecting my purchase to arrive and from the previous ratings, even if it does arrive, I’ll probably end up binning it.

Few things are more aggravating than trying to find your favorite lipstick only to realize that you left it in the car, instead of your cosmetic bag.

I was a little worried it would be a bit too big because I wanted a nice little cute bag and I didn't have a lot of makeup. Plus, the brand is editor-approved, too, since our senior editor swears by their backpacks for travel. I’m one of those people who stuffs their makeup bags into their tote bag and has multiple makeup bags for everything. With thoughtfully designed interior organization, The Cosmetics Bag keeps essentials (think makeup, sunscreen, and more) in place along the way. Bank Transfer, RTGS, SWIFT, Pesalink, EFT, IFT, Cash Deposit to Stanbic Bank (Imaara), account name: IMAGINE CARE LIMITED, account no: 0100011947039 – KES, account: 0100011947087 – USD, Swift Code: SBICKENX, Bank Code: 032, Branch Code – 031, BIC Code: SBICKENX, Mpesa Paybill no.

If your travel makeup bags tend to look dingy and stained after a few trips, you’ll be happy to know this one is made with a faux leather exterior that is essentially the antithesis to all of that. High-quality materials -- travel makeup bag pouch PU leather fabric easy to clean, special water-resistant surface to prevent internal products from getting wet.

It has adjustable, removable dividers (so you can organize your products in the slots however you want), along with a zippered side pocket, four elastic pouches for your brushes (or mascaras, lipsticks, eyeliners, etc. If you’re prone to spills and mess, you’ll def want a makeup bag that’s easy to clean, which means you should look for a water-resistant pouch that can be wiped down.There’s enough length and width in the base of the pouch for pencils and brushes, and enough depth to the dome to carry compacts or other must-haves.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment