276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Giraffe and the Pelly and Me

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

FROM LEFT TO RIGHT: Asta, Else, Alfhild, Roald Sadly, Astri died from appendicitis when she was seven, and Roald’s father died of a broken heart two months later. It wasn’t long before we came to the gates of Hampshire House, and as the Giraffe moved slowly up the great wide driveway, we all began to feel just a little bit nervous. During the events of the book, the animals manage to catch a burglar in the home of a rich man, who rewards them for their bravery. I really enjoyed the vivid imagery used throughout this novel with the Dahl style description and the snappy storyline made this book a lovely short story to read.

I am a Geraneous Giraffe and a Geraneous Giraffe cannot eat anything except the pink and purple flowers of the tinkle-tinkle tree. When the police had taken away the fearsome burglar known as the Cobra, and the fainting Duchess had been carried into the house by her servants, the old Duke stood on the lawn with the Giraffe, the Pelican, the Monkey and me. Thereafter, a pelican emerges to share the story of their window cleaning business, which is rounded out by a highly energetic monkey.Having only recently arrived in England, all the animals are finding it hard to acquire the right food to feed themselves. But then he finds a giraffe, a pelly and a monkey living inside - Now they're the Ladderless Window Cleaning Company!

All I seek is confirmation that my novel, When Bees Attack, has been read by your agency, and whether representation is possible on the strength of the material submitted.Within seconds we were surrounded by six policemen, and the Duke was shouting to them, ‘The villain you are after is inside the beak of that bird!

One day, he finds that the old building has been renovated and has become the head office for The Ladder less Window-Cleaning Company. Many were originally written for American magazines such as Ladies Home Journal, Harper's, Playboy and The New Yorker, then subsequently collected by Dahl into anthologies, gaining world-wide acclaim. Un libro breve, pero (como sucede con Roald Dahl) divertido para un público tanto infantil como adulto.I have a bit of a soft spot for The Giraffe, The Pelly and Me because I vividly remember reading it as a child.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment