276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Dr. Beckmann Travel Wash|Washing and spot stain removal on-the-go | 100 ml Gel

£10.5£21.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

TFG readers definitely know travel, and when it comes to washing clothes, they have some great things to suggest.

Whether you’re camping in the wilderness or staying in a hotel in a fun city, the Scrubba washing bag will seriously come in handy. It’s so easy to use too—just add clothes with some detergent into the Scrubba, close it securely, press down and deflate, rub the bag with clothes inside, and then rinse the clothes, and hang dry. Th e Scrubba portable washing bag i s a revolutionary travel item that our readers rave about. It’s essentially the world’s smallest washing machine that you can bring with you absolutely anywhere! I bought this for a 19-day trip and absolutely love it! It cleans beautifully and smells great and lasts forever. It’s small and I still have half a bar left!” Perhaps you're heading off for a romantic weekend break or flying to the Med for a family getaway - well, toiletry bags are ideal for keeping your beauty, hair and skincare essentials in one place.I use Fels Naptha for travel washing. It’s very good for removing stains, and particularly adept at removing sweat from clothing—ideal for workout, hiking, biking clothing.” This isn’t a detergent but an entire laundry system, giving your clothes a cleaning experience that will eradicate dirt and stains. Because of the product’s space-saving and effectiveness, it is one of the best travel laundry kit products you can buy. Now you know which detergents are best to use, what else do you need to know about washing your clothes on the go? Washing your clothes certainly saves on space because you don’t have to worry about taking a million and one outfits, but it can be a drag on your time if you don’t know how to do it correctly. Breezeo is my solution. They work great in my opinion, and leave absolutely no mess or possibility of a mess."

This LG product contains a box of 45 travel laundry detergent sheets, so you will have enough detergent to see you through at least a few weeks of travel. You also get the added extra of the big named brand, as LG makes high-quality washing machines and other electrical equipment. One reader shares, “I was finishing a three-week tour of the Outer Hebrides Islands, in the United Kingdom, so there was a was a lot of mud on my trip. I used WashEZE detergent sheets and they did a GREAT job for hand washing or machine washing. Hint: cut the sheets into quarters and strips to make it easy when you’re on the road. I found a half sheet was fine for the smaller washers that are in most homes in the UK, and about half of a quarter panel was plenty to hand wash a shirt in the sink.”

Tax

Make sure you give your clothes a proper wash by ensuring they’re thoroughly wet first, adding the detergent, allowing it to sud up well, and then kneading it with your hands to ensure everything is clean. This no-rinse laundry detergent is another fantastic option for hand washing clothes while traveling because it’s SO convenient. With SOAK, all you need to do is… well, soak your clothes! Try and use free laundry services wherever possible; sometimes, these come at an added cost, so this is something to bear in mind in your planning. One reader shares, “I bought this for a 19-day trip and absolutely love it! It cleans beautifully and smells great and lasts forever. It’s small and I still have half a bar left!” Earth Breeze detergent sheets are another fantastic and eco-friendly option for travel. These sheets are major space savers, while also offering a deep clean, so they come highly rated by travelers. They’re perfect for sensitive skin, too.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment