276°
Posted 20 hours ago

WiFi & Bluetooth Music Streamer Receiver | Arylic S10 | Airplay DLNA UPnP | Multi-Room Sync | Spotify, Tidal, TuneInRadio, iHeartRadio, Deezer etc | LAN Connection | 24bit 192kHz Decoding

£399.5£799.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Arylic S10 vs Triangle AIO Connect (79 USD vs 150 USD) – We have two very different Streamers here today. The S10 allows you to stream audio to your home audio system wirelessly via WiFi, Airplay, Bluetooth 5. Sound quality is average, why stream Qobuz, Tidal or any other high quality data stream onto a average/mediocre DAC ? headphone output or line out of my Comptuer / Motherboard (Gigabyte), and has better definition, resolution and clarity than using my smartphone.

Connecting an external Amplifier like SMSL AO200 to it, using a pair of NHT C3 Speakers, or connecting Edifier S1000DB to S10, I hear a really clean and fun presentation. jack to 2X RCA so you can connect it to an amplifier or preamplifier…or a pair of active speakers like the Acoustic Energy AE1 Actives we have just reviewed. The board is packaged in a good quality clear nylon case, making it stand out from other brands of component boards - kind of like iPhone vs.At the end of the day, if you’re looking for a really good performance for the money, clean, clear sound with next to no background noise from any of the inputs, tons of inputs, and a fairly stable app, with good support from the company, S10 is fully recommended.

Also, the remote has a button labelled ‘Opt In’ which may confuse some people as the Arylic does NOT have an optical in or out port. I’m putting this 70 quid little box into thirty grand-worth of amp and speakers and it should sound pretty shit – it really doesn’t sound at all terrible and I’m not just talking for the money. We've seen some pretty cool ways of linking every room in your home with ear fulfilling audio bliss. I wouldn’t choose it as my day to day streamer in our main system as it’s simply outclassed by the other equipment and they highlight it shortcomings, but with something like the Acoustic Energy AE1 Actives (a very good speaker system in its own right) I think you’d be hard pushed to find too much fault in it – with the caveats that I’ve mentioned. The size is exactly the same footprint as the Lepai/Lepy amps that are popular for simple playback systems so that is a nice combo.What also makes the S10 such an outstanding preamplifier is that it supports High-Res Music streaming. For those times that you cannot find your phone or want music instantly you can use the included remote control. Up2Stream with additional DAC board (with Sabre9023 dac) sounds as a very good external DAC (With AD1864 and OPA2111).

Mix and match any combination of Arylic products to create a custom multi-room system and play the same music throughout your home, send different sources to each room at the same time, or create your own custom-defined multi-room zones.Das Gerät sollte einen Bluetooth Empfänger ersetzen und die Verbindung eines iPhones per AirPlay mit der Stereoanlage sicherstellen. Moreover, its sturdy build quality instills confidence in its durability, ensuring long-term enjoyment. Thus far, I can strongly recommend the Arylic S10 for anyone who wants to pump NAS and Internet based audio into their stereo amp or AV controller. Very satisfied with the performance and ease of set up, my only regret now is no opting for the S50 Pro. The Bluetooth distance is quoted to be about 30 Meters, but I found it to be roughly 15 meters with no obstacles for a good , reliable signal.

On the front, an IR window, hardly noticeable, merged with the front side, and 4 LEDs for indicating the operating mode.We already mentioned here some Arylic streamers in different threads but I think that Arylic deserves special thread about their streamers. Well made and nearly packaged to boot and some reasonable operating and set up instructions included. As the S10 more than successfully passed the test of usability in a HiFi system, I decided to poke around a bit and see if there is any material for a better range. I think I discussed the fact that I perceived Wi-Fi to sound better in this article but I will have to read it over. Es macht durch den großen Bass richtig Laune und spielt deutlich über Zimmerlautstärke mit vollem Frequenzumfang.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment