276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Together In Vegas

£1.69£3.38Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. On 'Together In Vegas' the beloved duo bring us classic Rat Pack numbers such as 'Luck Be A Lady' (Frank Sinatra) and 'Sway' (Dean Martin) as well as showstoppers 'Viva Las Vegas' (Elvis Presley), 'A Man Without Love' (Engelbert Humperdinck) 'The Gambler' (Kenny Rogers), and many more, all delivered with the pizzazz and personality synonymous with these two performers, which has consistently proved irresistible to countless fans across the nation. The perfect pair join forces yet again for a brand new album, their fifth studio album together where they take us to The Entertainment Capital of the World, Las Vegas. Certain items can take longer to source than the estimated week, particularly during busy trading periods and may take longer to arrive at our warehouse. They have become known as the UK’s favourite entertainers, and together form the ultimate musical duo: Michael Ball and Alfie Boe never fail to raise spirits with their unique combination of powerful voices and tongue-in-cheek charm, even when the chips are down.

On ‘Together In Vegas’ the beloved duo bring us classic Rat Pack numbers such as ‘Luck Be A Lady’ (Frank Sinatra) and ‘Sway’ (Dean Martin) as well as showstoppers ‘Viva Las Vegas’ (Elvis Presley), ‘A Man Without Love’ (Engelbert Humperdinck) ‘The Gambler’ (Kenny Rogers), and many more, all delivered with the pizzazz and personality synonymous with these two performers, which has consistently proved irresistible to countless fans across the nation. The perfect pair have joined forces yet again for their fifth studio album together, where Michael and Alfie take us to The Entertainment Capital of the World, Las Vegas. They have become known as the UK's favourite entertainers, and together form the ultimate musical duo: Michael Ball and Alfie Boe never fail to raise spirits with their unique combination of powerful voices and tongue-in-cheek charm, even when the chips are down.Armed with all the charisma and panache needed for such an excursion, together with suitably dazzling vocal skills, the couple present the most exciting music they have ever recorded together. Products labelled '*item fulfilled by Exertis on behalf of hmv' will be supplied to you directly by Exertis via their approved couriers. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. Armed with all the charisma and panache needed for such an excursion, together with suitably dazzling vocal skills, the couple present the most exciting music they have ever recorded together, featuring classic Rat Pack numbers such as 'Luck Be A Lady' (Frank Sinatra) and 'Sway' (Dean Martin) as well as showstoppers Viva Las Vegas' (Elvis Presley), 'Mamma Told Me Not To Come' (Randy Newman), 'A Man Without Love' (Engelbert Humperdinck) 'The Gambler' (Kenny Rogers), and many more.

To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. We use cookies to give you the best possible experience on our site, provide personalised content and advertising, analyse our traffic, and ensure you see more of what you love.For items that are dispatched using our standard service, we ask that you wait 14 days from the date of dispatch before reporting any items as undelivered. I love both of these artists I first fell in love with Michael then came along Alfie I'd love them singing together and I love them separately I would like to see them do some work separately once in awhile because now everything is the two of them and I feel like Michael is kind of losing his voice and that would be a travesty for all of us I guess I have to admit that at 65 years old throughout my whole life I have loved music and Michael Ball and Alfie Boe are my favorite to artists of all time sorry Alfie but Michael's number one. The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products.

They have become known as the UK's favourite entertainers, and together form the ultimate musical duo: Michael Ball and Alfie Boe never fail to raise spirits with their unique combination of powerful voices and tongue-in-cheek charm. Together in Vegas is the fifth collaborative studio album by English singers Michael Ball and Alfie Boe.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment