276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Bvlgari Petits Et Mamans Eau de Toilette - 100 ml

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The longevity of "Bvlgari Petit Et Mamans" is typically moderate, providing a subtle and comforting scent for a reasonable amount of time. While "Bvlgari Petit Et Mamans" is designed with mothers and babies in mind, some adults also appreciate its gentle and comforting scent. It can be used by anyone who appreciates such fragrances.

Yes, latafan, I'm one of THEM 😂 but then again, I see people asking what to wear to school , Bleu de Chanel or Aventus and I thiny that's mad ! The money alone ( who's paying for it ?!) let alone the peer pressure, wait til you start doing all this, or buy some flipping Lynx. Honestly, we'd have been sent home ( or worse caned !!) for wearing any ftoiletries or cosmetics except in the Sixth Form. Yes, I'm old.Bulgary, а я очень уважаю эту фирму), во-вторых, мне хотелось чего-то ненавязчиво го, лёгкого, а по отзывам моей знакомой, этот аромат как раз являлся таким. Ну, и в - третьих, меня заинтересовал дизайн флакона, идея аромата "для мам" (а я мама☺️). Попросила мужа подарить мне на приближающееся 8 Марта. The company's flagship store was opened in 1905 with the help of his sons, in Via dei Condotti, and it soon became successful and famous. The first international stores were opened in 1970 in New York, Paris, Geneve and Monte Carlo. Bvlgari had their own sales outlets (showrooms) in the Pierre Hotel in New York for many years, and now have nearly 300 shops worldwide.

not be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage arising under these terms andThe thinking behind this design tactic? The only one I can come up with is that developers were anticipating that most of the active smelling would be done by both mother and child immediately post-spray, inhaling the classic vanillic white musk standardised across baby products, and the fragrance'ssecond life is an attempt to align more faithfully to the natural clean cashmeran glow of baby skin. I think they got this wrong. Babies are much more sensitive to bitter smells and tastes than adults, hence why so many children detest vegetables until their late teenage years, and the harsh and tart profile of Petits Et Mamans is unlikely to inspire comfort and joy in toddlers across the board. High risk for Bvlgari.

I would like to know if there is a soft comforting baby scent anyone recommends. It's for my elderly mother. I am her caregiver. A soft, gentle scent might help calm her. Elderly people have extremely fragile skin, so that is why a baby perfume could be the best choice.Taken out of context, worn by an adult for adult reasons, Petits Et Mamans is an interesting salty cologne with a heavy white musk base. The opening is sugary and pillow soft, with a yoghurt-fresh focus that mimics the texture of unglazed porcelain and flavour of sour cream. This trendy type of freshness, mineralic and shimmering, connects to extra sour citrus notes, listed as orange and bergamot, but I smell it as much closer to lemon, that knifes the composition with a piercing, clean-cut wail, straddling somewhere between the lemon-infused sugar you find on a sweet citrus loaf, and salt when drunk from a mojito.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment