276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Funidelia | Masha Costume - Masha & the Bear OFFICIAL for girl Masha & the Bear, Cartoons - Pink - Costumes fancy dress & props for Halloween, carnival & parties

£17.495£34.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

We’ve had a few awesome ideas over the past two months thanks to Phil coming up with something different to dress up as every three seconds. (Some of those ideas were comedy gold, and I’m keeping them under my hat for next year.) But the one I’m really excited about is Josh and Joy’s father/daughter Masha and the Bear Halloween costume. I’m seriously so excited that we were able to get it together on this father/daughter Masha and the Bear costume. Masha lives in the woods and has several pets: a dog, a goat, and a pig. But most forest animals avoid Masha because she insists they play with her. One day, while Masha chases a butterfly, she stumbles into the home of a bear who isn’t home. Masha decides to stay over and play, but ends up making a mess. When the Bear comes home and sees what Masha has done, he tries to get rid of her…but, it is useless. He and Masha end up becoming great friends. So I called a local costume rental place. “Do you have any grizzly bear costumes for rent?” I ask. The guy on the other end of the line sounded rushed. He tells me they have five bear costumes, and I’ll need to come down and take a look. I tell him that I’ve never rented a costume before, how does the whole thing work?

Now the Masha costume… this kind of has to be a father/daughter Halloween costume, because her part of it is basically a dress out of her closet. Pull some options out, take a look at what has a really simple silhouette. Here was round one of our Masha dress options: You guys. I am so stoked that we were able to pull together this year’s genius family Halloween costume!!!I'm bored!" is something that you'll rarely hear from Masha. She's always up for some excitment and can turn anything from a metal water pail to a bouncy mattress into an awesome toy. The trouble is, very few of her animal friends can match her constant energy! They love to play too, but after a while they need to rest. That's why Masha has to find someone with the size - and patience! - to keep up with her. Product Details Here’s a fun fact – this pink fabric with butterflies embroidered on it is actually fabric I helped design when I worked at OshKosh B’Gosh. Someone’s gotta draw those little butterflies, right? That someone was me. This particular piece was a sample sent to the office from the fabric manufacturer that I got to keep.

He ended up deciding to be Superman with a costume the Burkhalters had given him for his birthday last year. I’ve been tasked to dress as Batman so we can go as the Justice League together. I said okay, but I’m gonna do it up right.I used one of my own favorite head scarves as a guide for size, and cut a large triangle. Then, I finished off all three edges so the woven fabric wouldn’t unravel and get all stringy. It’s easy to do – make sure you’ve got a hot iron going (heat it to the correct temperature for you’re the type of fabric you’re using). Masha and the Bear is a Russian animated television series that has delighted both children and adults. Your little ones can now be part of these fun adventures with our Masha and The Bear costumes. Find everything they’ll need to recreate the blossoming friendship between a kind forest bear and a lively Russian girl.

Do one edge at a time – fold over about ¼” of fabric, then fold over another ¼”. Press it with the iron so the edges of your folds are nice and crisp. Sew along the fold. Repeat that for the other two edges of your fabric triangle, and you’ve got an easy peasy Masha head scarf! Put your daughter in her super cute dress, throw some pigtails in her hair, put that head scarf on and you’re good to go!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment