276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Tevlaphee Windscreen Cover, Windscreen Frost Protector, Car Windshield Cover, Magnetic, Against Snow, Ice, Frost, Dust, Sun, Foldable, 193 * 126cm

£11.49£22.98Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

My partner bought a windshield screen to reduce the heat build-up from the sun when we leave the car outside in the summer. Unfortunately, she forgot to give me any instructions as to how it should be fixed so it took me five minutes to figure it out. Once I had done so the first time, it took me only seconds thereafter to put it in place. The reflective silver side was extremely effective and really helped reduce the cabin temperature. Our ranking system The TopChoice.co.uk Team selects top-of-the-line items from a wide selection and conducts rigorous evaluations on almost all the products available on the internet. We rank each product based on how well it matches our criteria. PERFECT SIZE: The size of our windshield cover frost is 147cmx118cm. Suitable for 99% of small and medium-sized cars. Perfectly covers the whole front window and wiper blades, prevent it broken from the snow ice in winter or exposed in summer. STASBLE WINDSCREEN COVER】3 pcs updated magnet (15mm * 6mm) holds strongly on the windshield, no scratches arise in any case because the magnets are covered with cloth; side Wings pinched in the doors, theft protection; Rubber bands on the side mirrors; These 3 Design to keep the windscreen stable on the car, even strong windy. STASBLE WINDSCREEN COVER】3 pcs updated magnet (15mm * 6mm) holds strongly on the windshied, no scratches arise in any case because the magnets are covered with cloth; side Wings pinched in the doors, theft protection; Rubber bands on the side mirrors; These 3 Design to keep the windscreen stable on the car, even strong windy.

Tevlaphee Windscreen Sun Shade,Windscreen Cover,Windscreen

I would certainly never lay the part of the cover with the magnets in, on top of the bonnet again. I think left for long enough, & in prolonged periods of wind, they could grind a hole right through the laquer, metallic paint, all the way down to the metal! PREMIUM QUALITY】The windscreen sun shade made of Silver coated fabric 210T. Environmental protection silver layer to 99% of the sun's rays, especially ultraviolet reflex and protect the car instrument desk, steering wheel and chairs, etc. Not aging metamorphism by sunlight. No more hot seats, hot steering wheel and complaints.Now I fold the excess flap at the bottom of the cover (with the magnets inside) under itself, & up to the bonnet, with the windscreen wipers on top to hold it down, & it appears to sit there quite happily. Time will tell if it stays there in higher winds. Le système d’aimants, la raison principale pour laquelle j’ai acheté ce pare soleil, est très bien intégrée, on ne les voit pas , ils ne rayent pas la voiture, et ils sont assez puissant pour ne pas bouger peu importe la météo chez vous, ça permet de bien tendre le produit et n’avoir aucune fuite de lumière.

Tevlaphee Windscreen Cover, Windscreen Frost Protector, Car

EASY TO CARRY & INSTALL: Our winter windscreen cover is soft that can easily folded and placed in the car without taking up space. It only takes 1 minute to unfold and install. No tools required for installation. UPGRADED MATERIAL】Our car windscreen cover have four layer which contains PEVA aluminum foil, needle punched cotton, silk cotton and non-woven material, which is resistant to high temperatures and tears, and can be better kept warm, snowProof and anti-freeze. UPGRADED MATERIAL】Our car windscreen cover have four layer which contains PEVA aluminum foil, needle punched cotton, silk cotton and non-woven material, which is resistant to high temperatures and tears, and can be better kept warm, snow proof and anti-freeze. Je l’ai installé du côté réfléchissant, et du côté noir, visiblement pas de différence au niveau de la chaleur dans le véhicule.SNOW AND WIND PROTECTION】The windscreen cover fully protects your front windshield and wipers from snow, frost and ice. Not only does it cut down on shaving ice or snow in winter, it also gives you a clear front windshield for your car.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment