276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Hot Bento - Self Heated Lunch Box - Battery Powered Food Warmer with AC Charger - for The Office, School, Travel, Outdoors, & More - Refrigerator Safe for Meal Prep, Easy to Clean

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

This article needs additional citations for verification. Please help improve this article by adding citations to reliable sources. Unsourced material may be challenged and removed. I realize it was the fact that my meal was heated to perfection! I’m talking every bite was equally as divine as the last. I had left the heating mechanism on asIxwanted an evenly heated and consistent temperature for my meal and LunchEAZE provided the perfect temperature for EACH bite of my meal! When have you ever had a meal where the last bite was as warm and delicious as the first? Heated lunch boxes run off one of two power sources: a standard power outlet or a 12-volt car adapter. Which one is right for you depends on where you'll be consuming your lunch. While the majority of models are powered one way or the other, some include separate adaptors, so you can power them either way as needed. Heating time Steambox is a sleek self-heating lunch box that uses steam to reheat food. It runs on a rechargeable battery, which means you can use it anywhere, even if there’s no outlet nearby.

I absolutely LOVE my LunchEaze!! I work in a very busy hospital that employs more than 1800 people. Our cafeteria has 2 microwaves that are shared amongst the employees. The wait time to heat up our lunch can be long at times and we are only allowed 30 minutes so every minute is precious and the convenience of having a luncheaze is awesome! Now I don’t have to waste time in line trying to warm up my food. It warms up the food evenly to the last bite! I have never enjoyed bringing leftovers as much as I do now. I also like that I can take it anywhere with me. Just set it and go. This is especially useful for anyone who is always on the go and trying to stay away from fast food. I also like that it is simple to navigate. The Luncheaze phone app is a also plus. Convenience at your fingertips! This feature came in handy when I accidentally forgot to set a time for lunch so I was able to open up my phone app and use the “heat now” option. How cool is that! I highly recommend this product.

2. A Food Warming Tote

You can find heated lunch boxes in a variety of colors, though they tend to be fairly plain, without any bold patterns. A large numberof heated lunch boxes on the market are available in several colors, so it makes sense to choose one based on its other merits first and then select between the available colors. Cool-touch exterior

Some battery powered lunch boxes may have additional features that you may find useful, such as a built-in cooler or heating element. These can be great for keeping your food fresh and warm, but they may also add to the overall cost and weight of the product. Consider whether these features are worth the added expense and weight, and choose a lunch box that best suits your needs. Don't Skimp on Quality

Ideally, your heated lunch box should have a leak-proof lid. If your heated lunch box isn't sufficiently leak-proof, you'll need to be careful to carry it upright, or you'll be limited to the types of food you can bring. Color If you're just planning to take your meal to the office, you can opt for a heated lunch box that only plugs into a standard wall outlet. Or, if you're not sure that you'll have a standard outlet handy, you can opt for an electric lunch box that comes with power cords for both your car and a standard wall outlet, so you have the option of mobility.

You’re able to select how long you want it to steam in five-minute increments for up to 25 minutes—the brand claims that most meals will be ready in around 20. The majority of heated lunch boxes are designed to hold an average amount of lunch for one. However, this might not be enough if you have a large appetite or you want to share. The internal capacity is often stated in liters, but you may be able to find out the internal dimensions as well. MaterialsTo use the lunch box, pour a small amount of water into the bottom, where a metal heating plate is housed. Place the uncovered food container inside, replace the lid of the lunch box, and turn it on. The 3 extra containers and the smart little cutlery set turned up which is great! An added surprise of 3 extra spare lids too which is VERY much appreciated! Thank you very much for that guys! The warranty does not cover any problem that is caused by water damage, food spillage, impact , drop or any other malfunctions or damages not resulting from defects in manufacturing. After a week, my brand new LunchEAZE came to my door and the first thing I did was do a test run with just plain water to see if it would boil. I set the timer and after 15 -25 minutes I had water steaming and bubbling in the cook pan. Test 1 complete.

Please ensure your unit is disinfected, clean, and void of food spills, dirt, stains, and other impurities as per courtesy for our Support team.

If you can put leftovers away after a meal, you can prepare your LunchEAZE container for tomorrow’s lunch. I recommend purchasing at least one extra container in case one is in the dishwasher. The warranty does not cover the accessories including lids, meal containers, insulated bags, extra batteries and chargers, and car inverters. I’m completely blown away by this, yes it’s costly for what it is but being an outdoor worker this is certainly a great investment for me! Style-wise, most electric lunch boxes are made from high-quality plastic with stainless steel food containers that are easy to remove and wash, but if you prefer a more traditional lunch tote, you can opt for an insulated lunch bag that holds your food storage container, regulates temperature, and heats up your food when plugged in.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment