276°
Posted 20 hours ago

essie Original Nail Polish, 6 ballet slippers, Sheer Pink Nail Polish, 13.5 ml

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

In the highest echelon of nail polish colors—you know, the ones so instantly recognizable you can identify them from across the room, like OPI’s Lincoln Park After Dark, Chanel’s Vamp, and Sally Hansen’s Terra-Coppa—there’s one major outlier: Essie’s Ballet Slippers. While my own love affair with Ballet Slippers isn't as well-documented as the Queen's, it is just as passionate (yes, you can be very passionate about nail polish, especially when you work at Allure). I think it is an affordable alternative to my all-time favorite base coat, Deborah Lippmann All About That Base. Good Housekeeping participates in various affiliate marketing programs, which means we may get paid commissions on editorially chosen products purchased through our links to retailer sites.

Essie is the go-to nail polish brand for beauty lovers, celebrities and fashion icons around the world, and is centre stage on runways around the world offering highly anticipated colour collections that drive trends season after season. The Monarch’s shade is a practical one, too: the brush is satisfyingly square and flat, nestling into the natural shape of the nail and coating it with real ease. She reportedly considers it vulgar, and it's the reason you won't see Duchess Kate or Duchess-to-be Meghan wearing a bright shade.If at any time you would like to opt out from marketing, you can visit the Privacy Preferences page and select the relevant options. It’s so subtle you’ve likely never noticed it, though closer inspection shows her nails are often painted a soft and milky barely-there pink.

Whenever I am doing my nails myself (which actually tends to be a lot), I start with a drop of the Deborah Lippmann Cuticle Remover on each nail.By entering my contact information and submitting this form, I agree I am a US resident, 18+, and (1) agree to essie's Terms of Us e (which includes an arbitration provision) and to receive marketing and promotional communication from essie and other L’Oreal brands; (2) I have read and agree acknowledge essie's Privacy Notice and Notice of Financial Incentives. Hearst UK is the trading name of the National Magazine Company Ltd, 30 Panton Street, Leicester Square, London, SW1Y 4AJ.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment