276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Easy Way to Lose Weight (Allen Carr's Easyway)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Allen Carr was an accountant who smoked 100 cigarettes a day until he discovered EASYWAY. Having cured his own addiction he went on to write a series of bestselling books, most famously The Easy Way to Stop Smoking. His books have sold more than 13 million copies worldwide. Allen's lasting legacy is a dynamic, ongoing, global publishing programme and an ever-expanding worldwide network of clinics which help treat a range of issues including smoking, weight, alcohol and drug addiction. Read more Details

losing weight steadily by changing your lifestyle rather than going on a crash diet, means that you should keep the weight off. This is just as important as losing the weight. I knew that Allen's easy way to loose weight is based on vegetarianism and for a long time, being a meat eater, i didn't read it only because of this. I've found the answer I've been looking for for 20 years! I've done every diet you can think of. My sister urged me to buy the book - and I'm so glad I did! It isn't someone telling you what to do, it isn't a weird eating plan, IT ISN'T A DIET! There's no guilt... There's no stuggle... There's no restrictions... You just know what to do and you know you want to do it and why!' Sugar is an addictive drug. The “high” you get after sugar is just you reaching your normal level of well-being. Consuming sugar gradually lowers this well-being level and you become fat, lethargic and depressed. It is easy to become free of it if you stop seeing processed sugar as a pleasure and stop seeing giving it up as a sacrifice. Like sugar, salt is addictive as well. Food is much more exciting when you can taste its real flavour!

don’t start off with a feeling of doom and gloom because you feel you can’t have the food you really want, start off celebrating that you’ve finally worked out how to be free from the poisons that made you overweight.

Cuando un supuesto experto ‐da igual lo prestigioso que sea‐ te da un consejo que contradiga a la Madre Naturaleza, ignóralo.' I had friends round for a BBQ last night, I tried a high quality burger and locally made sausage and declined to finish them, the texture and taste no longer excites and instead i turned to bowl of lentils with sundried tomatoes and aubergine, sweet potatoes and feta cheese mix. I drank mainly water all evening and when clearing up after they left , i 'mine-swept' a half glass of rose and another of Chablis, left me cold, i corked the rest of a bottle of rose and fringed it. a month ago I'd have finished the 3/4 bottle to myself.This is an excellent book, but you need to be open minded , if you go into it as sceptic , you will tear it apart based on you existing 'mis-beliefs' about what is and is not good nutrition and not finish it. All these things are just what your brain invents, but none of it means you have a real need to eat. The way to lose weight is to pay attention to need instead of want. Only eat what you need, based on the energy you’ve spent that day. That means your food intake should vary – it should not be the same when you have a slow office day compared to a day when you go out hiking etc. They do, however, exist in different amounts in different fruits, which is, I suppose, how he got confused. Apples have a large amount of fructose and a small amount of glucose, whereas blueberries have a large amount of glucose and a smaller amount of fructose. Glucose and fructose chemically bonded together create the disaccharide sucrose, which is the chemical name for white sugar. They also have different names: Dextrose and corn syrup are both names for glucose; whereas high fructose corn syrup is primarily fructose.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment