276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Minions [DVD] [2017]

£2.495£4.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Together, they build their first lair, design their first weapons, and strive to execute their first missions. Minions: The Rise of Gru was set before the first Despicable Me movie, so there's nothing we can gather from it in terms of what Despicable Me 4 will be about. The fourth movie (and sixth overall in the Despicable Me series, including the two Minions movies) was confirmed in February 2022 by Universal Pictures and Illumination. Agnes (voiced by Elsie Fisher in the first two films; Nev Scharrel in the third film): The happy-go-lucky youngest sister, and the quickest to trust Gru in the first film. Two Minions challenge themselves to numerous attacks, ending up on the lab's conveyor belt in the process.

What initially appears to be no easy task is made a little easier thanks to the faithful and fearless minions and their ability to produce destructive weapons and technology for their new leader. According to Illumination, Minions 2 will be set in the heart of the 1970s, when a 12-year-old Gru puts his plans in motion to become the world’s greatest supervillain.Who can help but to laugh at their language, which I've read is a combination of English, Spanish, and French? This wasn’t as much of a shock for Illumination as other production companies, due to the studio already having employees collaborating across two continents prior to lockdown measures. Minions: The Rise of Gru debuted at the Annecy International Animation Film Festival on June 13, 2022, [23] and was released in the United States on July 1.

Please note that streaming availability may vary depending on your region and the specific streaming platforms. All of the characters in the movie are great, but the Minions truly stole the show so much so that they ended up with their own movie. Thanks to Steve Carell, we do know that production is under way on the fourth movie as of June 2022.Three short films were released in 2015 on the Blu-ray and DVD of Minions, [28] [29] while one short film was released in the Blu-ray and DVD of Despicable Me 3. He is absent in most of the third film, having accidentally frozen himself in carbonite, similar to that of Han Solo from Star Wars. An empty, dark grey cell indicates the character was not in the film, or that the character's official presence has not yet been confirmed.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment