276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Strictly Come Dancing 2023 Calendar, Month To View Square Wall Calendar , Official Product (Strictly Come Dancing Square Calendar)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Following her incredible win, she later returned to the series as a short-lived judge, before joining the team at Britain’s Got Talent. And during the Halloween special, hosts Tess and Claudia paid tribute to the star as they said: "Now earlier this week Amanda Abbington withdrew from the competition. We are sending you all our love.” In a passionate post, Zara wrote: “You have no idea how much your words meant to me Graziano, “you get out what you put in” has always been my motto as my dad has said it to me since I could talk…. and I believe we did our absolute best. verifyErrors }}{{ message }}{{ /verifyErrors }}{{ You have such a good soul. You are so humble and I say thank you that I found a friend like you. I have learnt so much from you. And your hard work within six weeks.

Strictly Come Dancing 2023 Professional Dancers, Judges - BBC Strictly Come Dancing 2023 Professional Dancers, Judges - BBC

Ellie Leach continues to impress judges and fans alike, and now the Corrie star is Bookies favourite to take home the Glitterball trophy. Hoping to impress the Judges and land in an enviable position on the leader board is only half the story. Your votes will decide the bottom two for Sunday night’s results show. Amanda Abbington announced her departure from the show in a touching statement, after missing week five on medical grounds. Join Tess Daly and Claudia Winkleman live from the Strictly Ballroom as our remaining couples take to the floor with more brand new and spectacular routines.ZARA and Graziano said goodbye to this year's competition after being voted off by the public in the Halloween special. Strictly professional Carlos Gu hit out at judge Craig Revel Horwood after his harsh words during last Saturday’s show.

Strictly Come Dancing announces UK arena tour for 2023

The Coronation Street star has been in the shadows of previous favourites Bobby Brazier and Nigel Harman for most of the series but is now our 7/4 frontrunner following six weeks of the competition. Following her exit last night, Zara said: “I have had the time of my life. Just to be here is incredible. Janette Manrara said: “ I’m so excited to be returning to host the 2023 Strictly Live Tour! It is the most incredible experience to be part of this epic production, bringing all we love about the TV series to hundreds of thousands of people around the UK.” However, in February 2019, The Sun revealed that the pair had called it quits after eight months together. After weeks of hard work, Hamza Yassin and Jowita Przystał – who were firm favourites – were crowned the winners of Strictly Come Dancing 2022.

BBC Studios Distribution Limited, company number 01420028, 1 Television Centre, 101 Wood Lane, London, United Kingdom, W12 7FA. Following her departure from Strictly Come Dancing, Zara McDermott paid tribute to her partner Graziano.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment