276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Oral-B iO7 Electric Toothbrushes For Adults, Christmas Gifts For Women / Him, App Connected Handle, 1 Toothbrush Head & Travel Case, 5 Modes with Teeth Whitening, White

£265£530.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Every effort is made to ensure the key differences listed are correct, but these differences are subject to change without notice. The Series 9 has full 3D tracking for your cleaning performance, monitoring 16 zones rather than the 6 of the iO7. To be honest, it feels quite a bit like the older Oral-B brushes, but it is a bit quieter and the motion is not as jittery.

The cost of increased heads is something to consider (i did not know this before reading this review. There is setting which increase the speed and is more intense, i truly do think that is the only additional benefit. Over the lifespan of the brush, it might not be quite so bad if it lasted longer than less reliable alternatives, but we will never really be able to say for sure.

I have had the series 9 for two years now, but the display has never informed me I need to change the brush, why? The brush is fundamentally the same, with a super quiet motor that lets it glide smoothly across your teeth, a bright color LCD display on the handle, a pressure sensor, and real-time brushing feedback through Oral-B's mobile app. With the iO10, you get an iO Sense charging stand, which is magnetic and charges the brush in up to 3 hours. This Oral-B black iO7 replaced my previous Sonicare toothbrush, and it’s an exceptional step up from that other model.

To my knowledge, other iO brushes have the same lithium-ion battery sealed inside, yet achieve up to 17 days. You’ll have two more cleaning modes at your fingertips compared to the iO7 (super sensitive and tongue clean), and the iO9 comes in black onyx and rose quartz colours , which we think can make it look like a mor exciting present than just the white alabaster. The good news is that the new mag charger will top off the brush in about 3 hours which is great, but the magnetic connection is not that stable, so you want to be careful not to knock the handle over when it is charging. I’m not sure if you are brand concious or not, but a slimmer and lighter handle would be the Philips Sonicare 4100 Series. My experience with day to day use, the only benefit i can see with this and the more expensive Oral-B Electric toothbrush is the availability for Tooth+ or deepclean.Here you can enable or disable Bluetooth, change the color of the LED light ring, change the language (with 12 available languages! This means that you cannot take the brush head off and stand it upright, as you can with every other brush head we tested.

It would be even better if the handle used a vibration alert, particularly when too much pressure is being applied. Beyond purely an advance in technology to incorporate world-class engineering - enabling the most thorough, gentle and quiet clean of your life.

However, its more important role is to give you instant feedback, with a timer you can check to pace your brushing, a happy face when you’ve brushed for a whole two minutes, and a sad face when you cut your brush short. The first time you use the brush, you'll be prompted to select a color for the illuminated band around the bottom of the brush head.

The OLED screen also gives the brush one further advantage in that you get a digital readout of the remaining battery, so you get plenty of warning when it’s about to run out. The AI-powered information that comes with both brushes can be incredibly beneficial, but you have to ask yourself if you’re really going to take the time and trouble when you’re a bit fuzzy in the AM, or weary in the evening, to open up the app and pay attention to the feedback that it’s giving you. The handle has a smooth finish and, although not the lightest around, is evenly weighted and comfortable in the hand. Ultimately, the cleaning experience is okay, but the motion can be a bit harsh for people with sensitive teeth and gums. But, if you have a small mouth or crowded teeth maneuvering the iO head around will feel a bit different and in a few instances pose more of a challenge.And as you brush each section of your mouth, the teeth will turn white showing you that they are clean with a sparkling animation. There is no long-term data available that analyses if apps and real-time tracking do have a beneficial impact compared to someone learning the correct brushing techniques via other means, such as plaque disclosing tablets. I know you said smart brushes aren’t really worth it but I’ll last you know why I bought a two pack of the Oral B io6. The frictionless, smooth magnetic drive system transfers energy to the bristle tips for a clean that wows. It’s an improvement, but it still isn’t at the same more enjoyable pitch of most sonic toothbrushes.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment