276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Karpackie Super Mocne 9% Lager 24x500ml Cans

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Large enterprise within the meaning of the Act of March 8, 2013 on preventing excessive delays in commercial transactions Pri sipanju u čašu daje vrlo bogatu belu penu, koja brzo pada ostavljajući tanak sloj mehurića koji prekrivaju rub čaše. Već na prvom gutljaju se oseti blaga aroma alkohola i jabuka, a celokupni ukus piva daje blage nagoveštaje jabuke i slatkoće esencijalnog slada. U ustima i u završnici se ne oseti nikakva gorčina, ali se na nepcu oseti umerena karbonizacija. We are the largest independent brewing company in the country and one of the four main players on the Polish beer market. We have 6 breweries, each one with its own history and character, and the beers brewed there draw strongly on the diverse traditions of their respective regions. Our flagship brand is Łomża, and the superb taste of our beer is enjoyed by consumers all over the world. Lomza Export: It is the most popular product within the Lomza Brewery range and is a crisp, clear lager with plenty of hoppy flavours. The company maintained that the naming “9%” on the front of the can did not infringe the Code. They said they would like to continue to communicate that information, also because they wanted to allow consumers to have a choice in the diverse offer of beer, including both light, mainstream, strong and super strong lagers.

Once more, my local, in-person trader, tone77, has dropped off something new and different for me to try. Prost! By acting in a responsible manner, we strive to constantly increase the value of the company and ensure the satisfaction of our customers, employees, suppliers and local communities. Druids Cider is the second largest cider brand in Ireland. This premium, full flavoured Celtic cider has been inspired by the divine fruit of the ancient Druids and captures the magic of apples harvested at the point of ripe perfection. Druids has an A.B.V. of 6% and is produced using 100% apple, resulting in a rich apple flavour and crisp aroma making it the perfect refreshment. Lomza prides itself on its origin and superior quality. There are only the finest ingredients used in brewing the different Lomza beers and this is reflected in the outstanding quality of the beer. There are three variants available:Registered in the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw, XIII Commercial Division. Share capital of PLN48485129,28 (fully paid) The Portman Group is the alcohol industry regulator. It has over 130 code signatories from producers, retailers and membership bodies. The Portman Group is funded by twelve member companies: Asahi UK, Aston Manor Cider, Bacardi Limited UK, Brown-Forman UK; Budweiser Brewing Group UK&I; Carlsberg UK; Diageo GB; Heineken UK; Mast-Jäegermeister UK; Pernod Ricard UK, Thatchers Cider and SHS Drinks. After more than two decades of developing its competency on the beer market Van Pur launched a new branch of products in 2013. The company's portfolio expanded to include non-alcoholic malt-based soft-drinks. [7] Product portfolio [ edit ]

We maintain our competitive advantage by constantly introducing the latest and most innovative technologies. In my mission of defending the defenseless... I have found a new beer to defend: Guys, this is not a Poor beer. Rate It Beer Geek Stats | Print Shelf Talker From: Browar Van Pur S.A. (Brau Union Polska) Poland Style: European Strong Lager Prazsky was launched in Ireland in 2003. Prazsky is a premium Czech style lager brewed to an award winning, traditional recipe passed down through generations since 1899, using only the finest hops, malt and water. A top quality lager with a consistency in flavour means it is one of the most popular Eastern European Beers on the Irish Market. As a Panel, we concluded that the presentation of the “9%” went beyond giving factual information and gave undue emphasis on the higher strength of the product which may have particular appeal to those who are vulnerable. Further to this, we concluded that the non-resealable nature of the high strength 500ml can in combination with the absence of a sharing message meant the product was likely to encourage immoderate consumption.

Fuzja na rynku piwa (Fusion in the beer market)" (in Polish). Republika rp.pl . Retrieved January 24, 2013. Dutch Gold is one of the most iconic lagers in Ireland since its launch in 1995. Dutch Gold is a 4.0% A.B.V. pilsner lager beer with a crisp, clean, fresh flavour. It is an excellent quality beer at a value for money price. A family of beers brewed in Polish breweries with a tradition of brewing both light lagers and distinctively strong beers. A: The beer is crystal clear yellow in color and has a moderate amount of visible carbonation. It poured with a quarter finger high white head that died down, leaving a thin layer of bubbles covering the surface and a collar around the edge of the glass.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment