276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Forgiving What You Can't Forget: Discover How to Move On, Make Peace with Painful Memories, and Create a Life That’s Beautiful Again

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

When you let the hurt go and the grudges all leave, PERSPETIVE--a really great gift-- is what you'll receive. It’s easier to ignore this person altogether than to try and figure out boundaries so they don’t keep hurting me.

There's also a chapter entitled "Forgiving God", which communicates the implication that God sins when this is untrue. Disempower the triggers hijacking your emotions by embracing the two necessary parts of forgiveness.Cynicism dressed like a security guard, making me believe that if I hoped for less, it would protect me and prevent more pain. This book was probably the best counseling I ever received, and it cost me less than a single session of therapy! This truly is possible, but only if we surrender our offenses daily, keep our hearts swept clean of bitterness, and remain humble even when we are hurt. The biggest thing that makes Lysa Terkeurst’s writing so impactful is that she counters all of my own thoughts before I had time to think them. Author Lysa TerKeurst has faced these questions in her own life, and she shares how her belief in God and the act of forgiveness freed her to live the happier life she ultimately deserved.

Identify what's stealing trust and vulnerability from your relationships, so you can believe there is still good ahead. We all need someone to listen to our problems and try to help us out, but this only brought to me a story of her life.The book arrived in a bubble-wrapped package and I must say, I'm thankful for how well-protected the it is. Relationships were reduced to attempts at managing what I feared about them rather than enjoying what I loved about them. TerKeurst’s fans will love this stirring, realistic look at confronting the arduous aspects of forgiveness. This book kept my attention and it has so much in it about what is actually going on with me in my life.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment