276°
Posted 20 hours ago

STAR CUTOUTS CS619 Taylor Celebrity Star Icon Swift Lifesize Cardboard Cutout Perfect & CS836 Harry Singer Songwriter Cardboard Cutout with Free Mini Standee Perfect for Birthdays

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

A video making the rounds on social media shows a Swiftie bringing a cardboard cutout of the Kansas City Chiefs tight end and Swift's rumored boyfriend to a movie theater Friday night in Cincinnati. Beyoncé was among those who stepped out to show support, along with Adam Sandler and his family, Maren Morris, Molly Sims, Hayley Kiyoko, Karamo Brown, Simu Liu, Harry Jowsey, Rylee Arnold, Becca Tilley, Flava Flav, Julia Garner,MariskaHargitay and Keleigh Teller, who scored a coveted seat next to Swift for the screening inside AMC's theater two. Standing tall at an impressive 180cm and measuring 54cm wide, this beautifully crafted tribute to the beloved pop icon is a true collector's item and an absolute must for any die-hard Swiftie. It will be auctioned off with proceeds going to the Mermaids charity, which supports transgender, nonbinary and gender diverse children and young people, giving one lucky person a chance to hold on to some Manchester heritage.

So, don't miss out on this chance to bring the enchantment of Taylor's world right into your own home. Red added: "By putting a new cutout in that window we get to continue Tram Taylor’s legacy and by auctioning off the original we get to raise money for a great cause whilst giving one lucky bidder walk home with a small piece of Manchester heritage.Manchester's original 'Tram Taylor' - a life-size cardboard cut-out of pop sensation Taylor Swift is to be sold at auction, with proceeds donated to charity. So I think that you'll see, you absolutely are main characters in this film because that's what made the tour magical.

It made us want to add even more shows and just keep doing the tour and I think that I just have never felt this way about anything. The original Tram Taylor is currently being kept at an undisclosed location before she is auctioned off for charity later this month. The fan swayed with the cardboard cutout in the middle of the movie, and the Swiftie who snapped video got a kick out of it. He took to Instagram on Saturday and shared video of him and his pals having a blast devouring the near-three-hour film. Every life size custom cutout is printed directly to a semi-gloss bright white side of cardboard to ensure a full color print every time.This is a core memory for me," she told the crowd in theater two, noting that they were "stuck" with her as she'd be watching the film with them. Since 2017, the 2D figure has become an institution for thousands of people who pass the landmark on the Metrolink when travelling between Cornbrook at the city centre.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment