Jason9 from My older daughter at two and a half loved playing with the piano too. Carrying it around, making the lights flash, and listening to the...">
276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Baby Einstein, 4-in-1 Kickin' Tunes and Language Discovery Play Gym with Piano, Mat with Detachable Activity Toys, Lights, Sounds and Music, Ages Newborn +

£27.495£54.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

span itemprop="author" itemtype="https://schema.org/Person" itemscope>Jason9 from My older daughter at two and a half loved playing with the piano too. Carrying it around, making the lights flash, and listening to the classical music and multi-language keys which take her through colours, animals, and numbers.” A product's "Manufacturer's Age" range on Toysrus.ca & Babiesrus.ca is provided by the product's manufacturer. This suggested age range may be based on what age range the manufacturer recommends will like the product best, or what age range is appropriate based on safety information and restrictions. h2>

Asked by: Mich5
Digital Cameras, camera lenses, Headsets, Speakers, Projectors, Home Entertainment (new and certified refurbished) 15 Days Returnable

This Baby Einstein baby gym boasts multiple functions to keep a baby busy. “The crinkle toys, rattles, texture toys, flashcards, tummy time pillow, and mirror were enough to keep her busy when she was three months old and unable to focus or grab for things,” said Amelia. “As she got a bit older, she could focus and interact with the toys as they hang.” h2>

Asked by: mmmeee
We bought this mat after seeing our baby was very uninterested in the lovevery mat. This one is so bright and colorful I was hesitant at first because it does not match the nursery color scheme, I know it’s dumb but when you spend months trying to make it perfect you don’t want to ruin the “ambience”. But baby was bored so we got this and he absolutely loves it! We had the baby Einstein piano and he would play with that but it’s intended for older babies. This piano is much more easy to use for a younger baby and sturdy enough to step on (which baby loves). The small toys are great too specially the mirror and the crinkle book and frog, those are my baby’s favorites. Toy bar assembly and toys – Wipe clean with damp cloth and mild soap. Air dry. Do not immerse in water.span itemprop="author" itemtype="https://schema.org/Person" itemscope>Andkdkdnbd from Playing with your baby is a wonderful way to teach them about the world while bonding. Point out interesting parts of the play gym. Say the names of objects and describe them, such as, “Look at the yellow sun. The sun keeps us warm and helps things grow.” Although your little one might not understand everything you say, doing so helps their brain develop. It also teaches about important subjects such as social skills, vocabulary and body language.

div class="bvseo-author">Answered by: Kids2

Date published: 2023-07-28

Thank you for your question. 4 languages (English, Spanish, French, and German)
Answered by: Kids2
Date published: 2021-09-01

span itemprop="name">Baby’s Favorite, Mom & Dad Approved.My baby’s favorite toy from 1-8 months! This is an absolutely lovely and well-made product. Samone thought this through really well and all of the attachments and everything are very nicely, spaced, sized, and safe for baby. The piano is his favorite, and he really loves all the different modes. He goes crazy for it all the time and This was some thing someone gave us as a gift. I would definitely recommend this to anyone because it is a very nice developmental toy as well. One of my favorite things to do with him is show him how to do some skills on the piano mode, and he copies me, or tries to. Babies are rough on products so given that this is still going pretty strong, I’m going to call this a successful product five out of five would buy for another person or another baby. The only suggestion I could make is that my baby is now climbing all over this, which caused the legs to warp a bit. Otherwise it isn’t broken and still working very well.
Date published: 2023-07-09

Conclusion

Piano toy features 2 modes of play: Free Play piano mode and Melody mode; introduces phrases in 4 languages: English, Spanish, French and German; bring the piano on the go! span itemprop="author" itemtype="https://schema.org/Person" itemscope>Babi J from

The only thing I noticed is that my baby has a hard time rolling over from tummy in this mat. While on the other mat he would easily do so. The fabric is not breathable and it seems like it’s made of a plastic material so he slides a bit on it.Toysrus.ca & Babiesrus.ca base "Our Suggested Age" ranges on these manufacturer recommendations, as well as considering which ages will enjoy the product. Such factors as a child's developmental skill set and toy popularity help determine the enjoyment levels of a product. Includes 1 prop pillow for extra tummy time support; mat is machine washable – simply remove toy bar, piano and piano legs, and toys before washing; all toys are easy to wipe clean span itemprop="name">Doesn't last...The keyboard didn't last more than 3 months. See video....

Date published: 2022-02-03