276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Naturehike Cloud Peak 2 Tent, Camping Tent, 2 Man Tent Waterproof, Lightweight Tent for Backpacking for Hiking Camping Outdoor

£84.5£169.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

It would technically be possible to use this for thru-hiking alone, but only if you make sacrifices elsewhere to lighten your load. What Do Users Think & Say About This Tent? It shares the same overall design as the Hilleberg but the materials are obviously not as high-quality in an entry-level version. Cooking There’s something for everyone with Wood To Water’s quality camping cooking gear! Our selection of lightweight kitchen utensils are ideal for expert hiking or campfire relaxing. Read More

The Naturehike Cloud Peak 2 shares many characteristics with the far more expensive Hilleberg Allak Tent. It is common for popular tents to be copied into lower budget versions, but you shouldn’t expect the same quality from the Cloud Peak 2 as you would find with the original Hilleberg model.

SUPPORT WALKHIGHLANDS IN 2021

At 2.6 kg, this tent is a little heavy for hiking. It’ll be fine for weekend trips but it’s not the best choice for long-distance thru-hiking. It would certainly be a fantastic choice for bike touring, though it’d be a good idea to share the tent weight with the person you’ll be sleeping next to.

Cool Bags Our range of the best cool boxes and cool bags are heavy-duty boxes that are capable of keeping your food fresh for days! Our camping cool boxes and bags come in various sizes to accommodate any of your camping needs. Whether for camping trips, days out, or even keeping food stored at home – we have the perfect solution for you! Read More So far I've narrowed down my search to these three tents but found a few concerns with each of them and I'm curious to hear if anyone else has had those issues and which of the three options would you recommend. There is also a vestibule where you can store your kit, which will provide more living space. The vestibule is not completely watertight, so I recommend that you bring your boots into the sleeping compartment with you in heavy rain.

FAQs

Caution: Attempt to cook in this area only if you have a small stove that is nice and stable on flat ground and you’ ve opened both the side panels for ventilation and escape routes. Never leave a stove unattended in this area! The tents that Naturehike produces are near copies of higher-end brands; however, Naturehike uses cheaper materials and a faster manufacturing process to cut down on costs. Some people wish that there were fewer poles to set up, but this reinforcement is what makes the tent safe to use in the snow. What We Love About the Cloud Peak 2

The seams are not sealed, which can increase the risk of leaking in extended lousy weather. This is a shame in a tent of this price but due to the exceptional design, I’d still recommend it for cyclists.You can get an upgraded version with a second vent, which I highly recommend you do. It will be worth it in the long run because you won’t end up having to buy a better-ventilated tent as you progress in your camping journey. Stoves and Cookers Cooking is part and parcel of camping, so it’s essential to choose a good quality stove that will make the experience hassle-free. At Wood to Water, we have a range of portable camping stoves and cookers that are both easy to use, efficient and built to last. Read More >> With 4000mm+ of water resistance and 50+ UV protection, this tent will take good care of you in the summer as well as the wet and windy months. For the price, I have yet to find a better two-person tent for the great outdoors. Carrying Whether you are doing a short day walk or you are looking to do a longer expedition for a few days, the load carrying kit that you use to transport all your other gear can be the difference between making it to the end and cutting your trip short. Read More Cook Sets Shop Wood To Water’s range of camp cookware! Our camping cook sets are made with high-quality materials, including stainless steel, for a durable and lightweight solution. Read More

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment