276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Dell Latitude 3510 15 Inch FHD Business Laptop (Grey) Intel Core i5-10210U, 8 GB RAM, 256 GB SSD, Win 10 Pro

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Fast performance: Up to the latest 10th Gen Intel ® Core™ i7 processors offer businesses the performance, manageability, built-in security features and stability of Intel ® architecture and align to a future-proof roadmap. It performed well under ideal conditions (no other Wi-Fi devices nearby, low distance between notebook and server, connected to our Netgear Nighthawk AX12 reference router). End users stay productive and IT stays confident with modern security solutions for the Dell Trusted Device.

Slow response times can lead to afterimages and can cause moving objects to appear blurry (ghosting). Start quickly, power through: Start up instantly with a fingerprint reader built into the power button. When benchmarked with our 64 GB Toshiba Exceria Pro M501 microSDXC reference card the card reader peaked at just 27. ProSupport for PCs offers 24x7 access to in-region ProSupport engineers who contact IT when critical issues arise, * so you can focus on what’s next, not what just happened.The palmrests and touchpad are cooler than skin temperature with a maximum of 25 °C / 77 F and are therefore cool to the touch. Pay in 3 is a form of credit, may not be suitable for everyone and use may affect your credit score.

Its competitors are devices such as the HP Probook 455 G7, Acer Extensa 15 EX215-51, or Lenovo Thinkpad E15. W, and increased to 45 W while running our stress test (Prime95 and FurMark simultaneously for at least one hour). It cannot be added retroactively either since the laptop lacks the SIM slot, the antennas, and the necessary port.The frequency of 250Hz is relatively low, so sensitive users will likely notice flickering and experience eyestrain at the stated brightness setting and below. Instead, Dell clads its entry-level business notebook in gray plastic with a matte roughened surface.

Adding a secondary RAM module would improve overall performance slightly thanks to the benefits of a dual-channel RAM interface. What started as a side job during my computer science studies later became my main job: For more than 20 years now I have been working as an editor and author in the IT sector.

Latitude 3510: Visual Guide to your Computer The following article provides a visual guide to your Latitude 3510 laptop and lists the external ports and features of your Laptop. ExpressResponse: We use built-in AI and Intel ® Adaptix™ Technology to adjust performance levels where you need them most. While working in the print sector I also contributed to the creation of various loose-leaf publications and published original written pieces. dB(A) 0 10 20 30 40 50 60 70 80 90 Deep Bass Middle Bass High Bass Lower Range Mids Higher Mids Lower Highs Mid Highs Upper Highs Super Highs 20 25 22. Dell Trusted Devices provide a foundation to a modern workforce environment with invisible and seamless protection to ensure smarter, faster experiences.

OPMERKING: Als u verbinding maakt met een beveiligd draadloos netwerk, voert u het wachtwoord voor toegang tot het draadloze netwerk in wanneer dit wordt gevraagd. dB(A) 0 10 20 30 40 50 60 70 80 90 Deep Bass Middle Bass High Bass Lower Range Mids Higher Mids Lower Highs Mid Highs Upper Highs Super Highs 20 19.Software-applicaties downloaden die zijn gekocht, maar niet vooraf zijn geïnstalleerd op uw computer. Connect anywhere: Seamlessly work on-the-go thanks to optional mobile broadband speeds up to 450Mbps. ProDeploy in the Unified Workspace allows IT to move away from traditional, high-touch, manual deployment, and instead, ship devices preconfigured with company apps and settings from the Dell factory directly to their end users—having end users up and working on day one. In this case, turbo boost was applied throughout the test and fluctuated, however the scores obtained were consistent.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment