276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Sennheiser HD 660S2 Wired Audiophile Stereo Headphones with Deep Sub Bass, Optimized Surround, Transducer Airflow, Vented Magnet System and Voice Coil – Black

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The 109 PRO is more fresh and youthful sounding with an abundance of energy and plenty of luminosity but is sometimes touching brightness territory. The treble as a whole is really exquisite, the engineers have achieved a tuning that is full of energy and light, extended and resolving yet smoother and with a more easy going nature than the HD660S, you can listen for hours long without getting fatigued.

Sennheiser HD 660S2 – Thomann UK Sennheiser HD 660S2 – Thomann UK

This is not to be confused with the HD600’s higher placed treble on the frequency spectrum, the HD660S2 takes a middle approach. Just for giggles I ran a frequency sweep from 20hz to 20khz and apparently I can still hear up to 19khz and feel 21khz.

I do reviews for me first due the creative intellectual masturbatory pleasure I get out of the process, and I want to get what is hopefully beneficial information out to others. There is no right or wrong here and as always, listening habits and preferences will help you to choose the right headphone for you. I used to be able to feel 22khz on an AKG Q701 back when I was 18 but you know what, I’ll take it, good to know my hearing isn’t completely smashed, lol. While both previous iterations of theHD 660 are regarded as modern classics amongst Hi-Fi heads, the need for a tweaked version of what many feel was aural perfection shows what a discerning bunch audiophiles are. While the cans come with a soft carry pouch, you won’t be able to pivot the earcups or decrease the amount of space they take up.

Sennheiser HD 660 S2 headphones are a sound upgrade to a Sennheiser HD 660 S2 headphones are a sound upgrade to a

I’ve done a bit of Oratory EQ on the HD660S and I would say the Oratory HD660S is on par with the HD660S2 strictly regarding sub-bass extension. I donated it to our local village next to the Rathaus where we had der Richtkranz when it was being built. Opening up discord and immediately being greeted by a few dudes in a VOIP channel, the first thing I noticed was the HD660S2 being absolutely clear for speech.Sometimes the engagement factor can be lost when you add all that together and this is not happening with the 660S2. As the former Home Cinema Editor for TechRadar, I have years of experience testing and evaluating the quality of audio devices, from headphones and soundbars to Bluetooth speakers. If they could sharpen up their act in the lower frequencies you’d likely be looking at five-star performers. I am truly amazed how the S2 is a better version of the S with some serious lineage going on with 600 timbre and 650 rounder notes and bass bump. A richness to the sound that is in the same family of what I hear with 4-5K planars such at DCA Expanse.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment