276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Lazy Lipstick - Lazy Quick Lipstick, Lazy Lip Shape Lipstick, Waterproof Long Lasting Non-stick Cup, Matte Velvet Mist Lipstick Designed for Lazy People Lip Shape Lip (10#)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Readers often ask me what are my absolute, all-time favorites, and now you can find my current and long-time favorites all in one place!

Formulated to deliver a personalized color that changes according to your body chemistry, this moisturizing formula has natural ingredients like aloe Vera and vitamin E, with a color that last 24 hours. Natural Formula】Natural ingredients achieve Lightweight texture, and intense hydration offer a zero-gravity silky feel. A highly moisturizing formula is added to the beautiful lip color to help you care for your lips.She has normal-to-dry skin with occasional dryness on cheeks and nose. She has a light plus skintone with subtle, warmer yellow undertones ( view her foundation matches here). Hi Christine, great swatches! I have the l/s ramblin’ rose from 2006 summer. Is it somewhat similar? really like that one. We try to approve comments within 24 hours (and reply to them within 72 hours) but can sometimes get Pour the mixture into moulds, pots or lip balm tubes. This is where having a container with a spout/beak comes in handy, since it will make pouring much easier. Choose your pigments. Pigments come in a variety of colors and materials. You can use a single pigment on its own, or combine a few different ones to make your own unique color:

Ensure that the mixture is well-blended. Once it appears to be fully melted, remove the mixture from the heat source and stir it well to ensure that all of the ingredients are well combined. For the double-boiler method, place the heat-proof container (with the mixture inside it) into a saucepan that is 1 to 2 inches (2.5 to 5.1 cm) full of water. The water should be hot but not boiling. The heat-proof container should sit securely (i.e. it shouldn't be floating) in the saucepan. Oooo, Fun Bathing looks very similar to Clinique Surprise, which I LOVE. My Surprise is old and broken, so I don’t really wear it any more. (It’s a bit dark on me for daytime, but I love it at night, especially in autumn.) Might have to get Fun Bathing as a replacement!

12. 3Lab Healthy Glow Lip Balm

Beachbound is horrible! There is hardly any pigmentation! Funbathing was not a color i would ever reach for and lazy day is too blah for my liking. Continue to add pigment to the mixture and then test it on your hand until you achieve the color you want. Red oxide, yellow oxide, and titanium dioxide combined at a 2:1/4:1/8 ratio will give you a lovely coral color. [2] X Research source It's fair to say that makeup as a rule is pretty magical. Just a few swipes of lotions and potions, and someone can look (and feel) like a new person.

Sorry for the late comment, but some products of this collection are still available online and I’m hesitating! Lazy day looks really good on you but I’m wondering i it would work with very pigmmented lips?

9. Tarte LipSurgence Lip Tint

Would Lazy Day work better than Angel for someone with warmer undertones? Or since both are cool-toned, should I just avoid both? (I’m NC15 btw). Melt the ingredients together. You can do this in either a double boiler (heat-proof container placed in hot water) or the microwave. With both methods, be sure to stir the mixture regularly until no lumps remain.

A heat-proof container with a spout/beak that you can place in a saucepan of boiling water (pyrex measuring cups are good options) Tell us your current shade match, and we'll help you find a match in your next foundation or concealer! We appreciate enthusiasm for new releases but ask readers to please hold questions regarding if/when Isododecane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Dimethicone, C9-13 Isoparaffin, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Barium Sulfate / Ci 77120, Aluminum Hydroxide, Propylene Carbonate, Silica, Propylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Tin Oxide, Benzoic Acid, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, [May Contain/Peut Contenir/+/-: Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), D&c Red No. 28 (CI 45410), D&c Red No. 36 (CI 12085), D&c Red No. 7 Calcium Lake (CI 15850), , Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Carmine (CI 75470)].

I had originally thought that I’d like Lazy Day, but seeing it on I’ve changed my mind as it looks way too pale. I’m very pale skinned myself, and I think this would make me look so washed out. I fair skin (NW20) but dark reddish lips (mac laugh a lot comes close to my lips), do you think it’d show? Carmine, titanium dioxide, and pearl white mica combined at a 1:1:1/2 ratio will give you a vibrant, shimmery red color. The buildable, full-coverage formula features a luscious, lip-loving blend of mango seed, cupuacu, and murumuru butters to help firm, hydrate, and protect lips as the twist-up tint glides on like a velvety balm. Lazy Day is a milky cool-toned pink. It reminds me a bit of Angel. I feel like this color is something I’ve seen many times before. I like that it’s pretty pigmented, though.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment