276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Doubletake Mirror Indestructible Motorcycle Mirrors - Adventure Set

£67.5£135.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Next we attached the extension arm and mirror to the ball mount base and used the twist lever to lock everything in place by hand. One inmate helped me design the original mold, and another one did the machine work (and still does all of our mold services).

Doubletake Mirror Indestructible Motorcycle Mirrors

We've used Double Take Mirrors on our Enduro and Adventure bikes for many years, and can attest to their quality, simplicity and functionality. The product meets each of the goals I started out with, and after thousands of miles of testing, has proven to be exactly what I was looking for all those years!Riding with mirrors out off-road makes it easier to see if your buddy is still behind you or to check if your helmet cam is still recording. The breakaway design of the Double Take mirrors makes it possible to ride off-road safely without folding down the mirrors. That was true when I was a little kid stealing rides on a friend’s XR 75, and it’s still true today. Taking on Tahoe’s Rubicon Trail on KTM 990 Adventure Bikes The Rubicon Trail near Lake Tahoe, California is one of the most well. Personally speaking, every single country I have ever visited I have always seen one or more motorcycles with DoubleTake Mirrors.

Doubletake Mirror - Complete Kit (Two Mirrors) Doubletake Mirror - Complete Kit (Two Mirrors)

I’m passionate about riding motorcycles, and that led me to this idea, but what I enjoy in my work is organizing and problem-solving. A set of needle nose pliers were used to gently tighten the ball mount base without gouging the soft metal. Double Take folding motorcycle mirrors use standard RAM 1″ ball mounts as pivot points on the extension arm for maximum adjustability and impact resistance.

Everything you might possibly need to fit the mirrors to you bike or move it to another bike in the future. I had one Double Take Mirror on my bike when a car crashed into me and did extensive damage to the bike. We work with people we know who are local, which is a big advantage for quicker turnaround, and having experts we can consult with, close at hand. The don’t move at all at speed and the surface area and shape give me a much better view of what is going on (and the riders that are behind me which is a regular occurrence on the 1290!

Double Take Mirror - Adventure Spec LLC Double Take Mirror - Adventure Spec LLC

We loved that- nothing could be more rewarding, and that is really the same mission we still have even if the product is totally different. How long did it take from the original idea, to design, to prototype, to the final product on the shelf? After hearing good things about the Double Take Mirrors, we decided to mount a set for a long-term test.The round shape means that it folds down easily and tucks away perfectly, and the short stem means it stays rock solid when deployed. With outstanding visibility from the convex shaped mirror glass, a virtually indestructible body, and the convenience of a RAM ball at the end, the Doubletake Mirror is the perfect choice for replacing or adding mirrors to your bike. This kit has all the adaptors and hardware you may need to install the mirror on majority of motorcycles. My goal was to protect the bike (and myself), and be able to tell a Crown Victoria with a lightbar from a Camry with a ski rack. It’s funny how once you know a little about a subject, you start to see how often the subject comes up and how much there is to learn.

Mirrors - Trail Riders Warehouse Mirrors - Trail Riders Warehouse

Unfortunately, we made that change just in time for worldwide freight services to get shuffled due to the Coronavirus, so time will tell how it works.As the name implies, I made this for bikes that are all about off-road, and I think it works much better than you would expect from such a small reflector.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment