276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Logitech G305 LIGHTSPEED Wireless Gaming Mouse, HERO 12K Sensor, 12,000 DPI, Lightweight, 6 Programmable Buttons, 250h Battery Life, On-Board Memory, PC/Mac - Black

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

They are loud, with a fair amount of travel compared to other mice, though they are very light and I never felt fatigued using them. Oh, and if you are running out of juice, there's an LED indicator that'll start flashing when you're at 15% or less. A well-cared item that has seen limited use but remains in great condition ideally with the original packaging. Logitech knew they already had a winning shell, and they did some serious engineering to keep the weight down here.

The Logitech feels better built, its CPI range is wide, and you can adjust the set CPI more precisely. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. Even though the G PRO is slightly bigger, it’s significantly lighter, making it an excellent choice for fans of ultra-light gaming.

They claim that it matches the performance of the celebrated PixArt 3366 sensor, and I believe them, although I’m not a professional gamer at all. I didn’t test the range, but I never lost connection even in areas where there were a lot of devices using the 2. The G305 is a wireless mouse with all the precision of a gaming mouse, and battery life that won’t leave you anxious.

In my G603 review, I took a shot at the battery life of the G305…but the G305 is the mouse I really wanted, and the 603 was my number two choice. While going over a lot of the details and tech used by the mouse, I did have a number of questions pop up which I pinged Logitech about, namely about a small graphic about keeping the receiver 20cm away from the mouse. That said, at the upper fringes of mouse resolution, it's mostly a numbers game, as opposed to what you can actually perceive. inch (HWD) shape starts off curved at the heel, to fit your palm, and it narrows as you reach its two front mouse buttons. It takes the basic design of the Logitech G Pro, strips away everything but the necessities, and turns out a no-frills wireless gaming mouse that is great in many ways.Instead of a rechargeable battery, the G305 Lightspeed runs on a single AA battery, Logitech claims you can get up to 250 hours of gaming off one battery. When the battery gets low, it’ll blink red to let you know (the software will push notifications through to Windows too).

In Psychonauts 2, the mouse responds well, moving accurately with our own movements and triggering immediately at every press. You can set a higher CPI on the G305, but performance-wise, there isn't much difference between these two mice.

Both mice are well-suited for all hand sizes using a fingertip grip, and only those with larger hands may find a palm or claw grip uncomfortable. Today though, technology has progressed, and not only are there more features to consider, but power efficiency too. BNPL is an interest bearing option that allows you to delay payments on your purchases for up to 12 months depending on how much you spend. The mouse has a total of six buttons, making it easy to customize your experience for different games. With the dongle being close by at all times, I no longer worry about my wireless mouse glitching or losing reception.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment