276°
Posted 20 hours ago

L’Oréal Professionnel | Serie Expert | Absolut Repair Lightweight Hair Mask | For Fine Damaged Hair 500 ml

£37.28£74.56Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

This mask, in combination with Matrix Murumuru oil, revived and brought my porous, unsuccessfully lightened hair back to life. Acting like a hair treatment, this shampoo is not only repairing but also a lightweight cleanser, getting rid of dirt, excess oil and product build-up without weighing the hair down. Cost wise, considering the quality of the product, it doesn't break the bank and lasts long as you only need a little bit each time.

Apply evenly to wet hair, washed with Absolut Repair shampoo, leave on for 3-5 minutes, rinse thoroughly with water. It is enriched with gold quinoa and protein that restructure and repair the hair without causing any heaviness. However, when I left the mask under a cap and heated it with a hairdryer for 5 minutes, and then left it for another 15 minutes, the condition of my hair was truly pleasantly surprising. Infused with GOLD QUINOA + PROTEIN, Absolut Repair now reduces hair surface damages by 77%* and brings 7x shinier hair**, while leaving it with a lightweight touch. Too watery Too watery, fell all over my shower when trying to apply to my hair, I had more on the tiles!There are several actions that could trigger this block including submitting a certain word or phrase, a SQL command or malformed data. The hair lipids can be destroyed from the use of chemicals, heat or even from being in the sun making it extremely easy for the hair to break and lose its natural beauty. The effect is noticeable even after the first time, the main thing is to leave it on for at least 10 minutes. The “golden” one is best for medium to thin hair, it will repair and nourish the damaged fiber while keeping a light touch. A deep conditioning masque that will bring life back to your hair, the Absolut Repair Instant Resurfacing Masque (250ml) is a must in your haircare regime.

The hair is manageable and up to 7X** shinier after the treatment routine including the Absolut Repair resurfacing shampoo.L'OREAL SERIE EXPERT ABSOLUT REPAIR MASK MASQUE *NEW* This professional mask for thick, damaged hair is infused with gold quinoa and protein. Aqua/Water/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Mica, Behentrimonium Chloride, Amodimethicone, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxyde, Phenoxyethanol, Isopropyl Alcohol, Hydroxylethylcellulose, CI 77491/Iron Oxides, Propylene Glycol, PEG-150/Decyl Qlcohol/SMDI Copolymer, Linalool, Trideceth-6, Hexyl Cinnamal, Chlorhexidine Digluconate, Limonene, Citric Acid Cetrimonium Chloride, Chenopodium Quinoa Seed Extract, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Parfum/Fragance. I had high expectations for it, considering how popular it has been for so many years and the numerous positive reviews.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment