276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Nyx Cosmetics Slim Lip Pencil - 855 Nude Truffle N/A

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

To be honest, I think the Bloom shade bears much more resemblance to the now-discontinued MAC Nightingale lip liner. It’s also really one of the best NYX MAC lip liner dupes in this entire guide, just because it’s so wearable on a daily basis.

If you’re ever looking for a NYX lip liner to use as a MAC Soar dupe, you’ve got the Ever lip pencil. The perfect NYX lip liner dupe I’ve got for Boldly Bare is in the shade Soft Brown, that weirdly, I haven’t seen lots of people talk about. I do also think that another good MAC Chestnut lip liner dupe would be the NYX Hot Cocoa lip liner.I’ll talk here about some of the best NYX MAC lip liner dupes, from Whirl to Cork, Spice, Chestnut, Ruby Woo and Soar. A teeny bit of a long shot for the NYX Bloom lip liner, which I think is the closest MAC Beet lip liner dupe.

I do think that the NYX Prune lip liner is closest in terms of darkness, but it’s slightly more purple than Nightmoth. I’ve got two good options if you’re looking for a MAC Nightmoth lip liner dupe from NYX: Prune, and Currant.

Creati un aspect perfect al buzelor! Ajuta la rezistenta rujului si ofera un efect mai intens. Textura este cremoasa si permite o aplicare precisa si usoara. The NYX Currant lip liner, which can also be a good dupe for the MAC Burgundy lip liner, is still a tiny bit redder and darker than Prune. It’s almost got the same tone, and almost the same raspberry color as Beet, just a tad cooler-toned, more purple-toned.

You’ve got almost the same tonality of pinkish brown shade, although Mauve is just slightly lighter than the Whirl lip liner. Hopefully, you’ll have found here all you need, and since the MAC lip liner dupes from NYX are so affordable, you have plenty to have fun with! But also for the MAC Plum lip liner, if you have a darker skin tone and don’t mind the slightly redder color of the NYX Mahogany lip liner compared to Plum. The NYX Peekaboo Neutral lip liner is not too far off the MAC Dervish lip liner, if you’re looking for a nude color to wear shades like Honeylove, Creme Cup, or Cosmo. Diferenta dintre “cruelty free” si vegan? Primul termen reprezinta produsele (si ingredientele acestora) care nu sunt testate pe animale, iar produsele vegane sunt produse care nu contin ingrediente din produse animale sau derivatele acestora.We talked about the NYX Nude Beige lip liner for MAC Oak, now we’re going to talk about the NYX Nude Truffle lip liner, a perfect dupe for the MAC Stripdown lip liner. Now onto one of the MAC lip liner dupes from NYX no one talks about, the NYX Pinky lip liner which you can use if you don’t want to splurge on the MAC Talking Points lip liner! Later in this guide, we’ll talk about the perfect Stripdown dupe, but since Oak is a tad lighter than Stripdown and still bears that light brown greyish color, Nude Beige is perfect.

Sorbitan Isostearate, Isocetyl Stearate,Phenyl Trimethicone, Polyethylene, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax,Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Unsaponifiables, Beeswax, SimmondsiaChinensis (Jojoba) seed oil, Caprylic/Capri Triglyceride, Nylon-12,Octyldodecanol, Polyglyceryl-2 Diisostearate, Silica, CoperniciaCerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Hydrogenated, Coconut Oil, Tocopherol,VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Stearalkonium Hectorite, StearylGlycyrrhetinate, Propylparaben, Prolylene Carbonate. In both lip liners, you’ve got the same amount of brown and grey, which basically makes Stripdown a lighter and warmer version of the Stone lip liner. You could also make the NYX Currant lip liner pass as the MAC Burgundy lip liner, but I do think Currant is closer to MAC Nightmoth to be honest.It’s much brighter than the Ruby Woo lip liner and its NYX dupe, and much warmer-toned; almost bright red orange depending on the lighting. Half Red is one of my favorite MAC lip liners for dark skin tones, as well as on myself, with my fair olive skin. Timpul de livrare este de pana la 5 zile lucratoare. Comenzile sunt procesate de luni pana vineri cu exceptia sarbatorilor legale.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment