276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Mama Bamboo Soft Newborn Eco Sustainable Nappies (Size 1) - Chlorine-Free Hypoallergenic - 140 Nappies (4 Packs of 35)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I really wasn’t expecting them to be so nice but they are made from bamboo and so are also naturally hypoallergenic and antibacterial.

Please tick if you would like to receive news, offers and information from our trusted and carefully selected partners that we think you might like. We measure the amount of liquid absorbed by the filter paper to work out how well the nappy holds in fluid.

Knocked them down one star because, as other reviewers have noted, the wipes aren’t inter folded (think like tissues are, so you pull out one and the next one follows along) so they are a faff to get out of the packet. I also noticed that because they were made from natural fibres, they were also more breathable and so better for my baby’s skin.

We are absolutely happy with their client service as well, always very responsive and trying to find the best solution possible. Strong enough to clean away messes, whilst being gentle and kind on baby's sensitive skin, and kinder to the planet. I love the fact it is environmentally friendly, yet it doesn’t require the efforts of washing needed to use cloth nappies.From soft and absorbent bamboo nappies to gentle and hypoallergenic wipes, Mama Bamboo ensures the utmost comfort for your little ones while minimizing the environmental impact. Never have any leg leakage, occasionally -on a 12 hour stint- have a bit of wetness creep over the top onto vest probably from the swelling but nothing major.

Bamboo has natural antibacterial properties which reduce the chances of nasty nappy rash and irritation. Compared to other bamboo nappies we’ve tried these stand up to wetting and soiling brilliantly and the surface of the nappy is strong and very absorbent. They’re partly compostable, vegan and free from alcohol, preservatives and PVC, but does this make for a nappy that is quick to absorb liquid and protects against leaks? It's great to hear how much you are enjoying using our products and how happy you are with our service.Award winning eco-nappies and pull-ups made from the softest luxury breathable bamboo fibres and chlorine-free wood pulp.

I had the pleasure of talking to Laura Tobin about the premature birth of her daughter, Charlotte, and why she is lending her support to our campaign to donate tiny baby nappies to the neo-natal wards with THE ICKLE PICKLES CHILDREN'S CHARITY. Mama Bamboo’s packaging is a 100% compostable corn starch film, thus making it biodegradable to limit the amount of waste produced by the brand’s products.Mama Bamboo was the first UK Nappy company to be B-Corp certified, meaning we meet the highest ethical and sustainable regulations globally. We are all for doing our bit for the environment and more, however, we have to be realistic and accept that we have a budget to stick to and these would blow it out if the water if we bought them in the quantities required. Award-winning sustainable nappies and nappy pants made from the softest luxury breathable bamboo fibres and chlorine free wood pulp. Partners are an afterthought; there to drive the car, provide water and do a bit of breathing, and not much else. But actually there’s a massive amount a partner will be thinking about, will be feeling and wanting to talk about before the birth.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment