276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Mary's Spanking Friends 2: Stella and Mary are spanked at the beach and then whipped when they get home (Friends with Spanking Benefits)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

You can’t,” I cried. “I’d never live it down. My boss would never understand, and my friends would think I was a wimp if they knew Lucille had been spanking me over her knee like a child all these years.” No, baby, you’ve been a good husband lately. I know you’ve been trying hard, and I’m proud of you. But darling, are you allowed to question me when I tell you to bring me the paddle?” I am blessed with a good, teachable husband, and he has been especially good lately. I hope he keeps his act together tonight. Evelyn and Marge would love to see a repeat of the last time we hosted at our house. They may try to trip him up and precipitate another such scene. Now, I want you to copy this document in your own handwriting. And your work had better be neat and legible if you do not want me to motivate you further.” With those words, she shoved a second copy of the statement and confession I wrote for Lucille those eight years before, but where the words “Lucille” and “wife” appeared, Vera had amended the wording to read “Vera” and “sister-in-law.”

Yes, dear.” His pale complexion flushed to scarlet as he recalled the humiliation of that evening a month ago. Answer: Not at all. Again, this is consensual. I could tell her I don’t want to do it anymore but I have come to understand and appreciate its value…to me, to her, and to our relationship. There is so much trust and communication that is necessary when doing this kind of thing, that it has actually taken our love, trust, and intimacy to new levels. My wife wrote a great post about the benefits of having a spanking relationship with your husband, that highlights some great points regarding its ability to help eliminate tension between a couple. This is a list of films and television programs containing corporal punishment scenes, which may be fictional or re-created and include military, prison, initiation, judicial and westerns. Almost a minute passed, but it felt longer. Karen looked at her beautiful Mummy, the rounded body looked so cosy and even at this moment strangely comforting, her Mummy bear almost. She saw her Mummy looking at her bush, her hips, she could almost read the thoughts in her head…”My my, my little girl is a girl no more.” I’m a sub husband. My wife does not “punish” me per se. My whipping are very beneficial for both of us and even though I for one would like to be punished her response when we’ve discussed it is that I’m an adult and she can’t see how punishment of any kind works with adults.I walked up to him as he was working on his computer and gave him a kiss, caressed his hair and told him, “Finish up what you’re doing. You have five minutes before our trip to the woodshed. Given what a brat you’ve been, plus your arrogance and attitude, this is one that I am SO looking forward to giving.” I want to express my gratitude to all the veterans this week as we pause to remember our fallen soldiers and POW’s. Without your bravery and dedication to this great country of ours, we wouldn’t be enjoying the freedom we have now. Thank you, all you men and women who have served in the military and those of you who are still in active duty.

At my hesitation, she raised an eyebrow and looked down at the belt, before shrugging and placing the item of my discomfort on a nearby counter. "Come on, kid. Time to take you home for the day." She waved me over, making her way toward the front door. I nervously stood and walked over behind her, exiting the house before she closed the door. Time to leave them, until the next time…Mummy is downstairs, putting the slipper away, until next time. She knows this will not be the last time it will be used, it will probably have just been the first of many.

Questions

Mrs.Weltwaay put the detention slips into envelopes at the end of the school day. Then with a stern face told them to go home. I’m sure that explains it. Once you did rejoin us, you did a nice job of thanking everyone for coming and wishing them goodnight. I was relieved, actually. I did not want to have to spank you, in front of our friends, twice in the same evening. They had not yet fully recovered from the once. I’m not sure that Sam and Bill have recovered still. Without doubt there would be a degree of jealousy from some with troublesome daughters too, and even though she would never admit it, that gave her satisfaction too! Fifty with my Italian leather belt – bent over the end of the bed. 25 in a row from one side, 25 in a row from the other side.

S1, Ep.3 'The Book of Yesterday': Emily is caned on her palm by her strict schoolteacher Miss Brownell. [14] At the Chateau d'If prison, Edmond Dantes receives yearly brutal floggings at the hands of the sadistic warden, Armand Dorleac. Now she had a vehicle for her pride. She had always been proud of her daughter, a bright intelligent daughter. Not many from the village had got into Grammer School in recent years. She knew that a lot of her peers in the W.I. Would be saying that very night…”I hear Karen got into Grammer school, she deserves it, her Mummy will be so proud.” I went on about my day, got into my work, and didn’t realize the amount of time that passed. Until I got the above mentioned text, which popped up on my computer screen.The movie is set in a girl's high school, where the teachers liberally dish out corporal punishment, like beatings, on the students. [15] I’m going to give you a taster of each of my little helpers – three with the cane, three with the slipper and three with the board.”“You can’t make me!” I protested, but with that she called Doreen into the room. Ep. 2: Shows a series of brutal whippings when it is suspected that the slaves of a neighbouring plantation are involved in assisting an escape. That’s right, and then did I take you over my knee so that your cute, spankable, bare bottom was on display as an object lesson for Sam, Bill, and their wives?” About once a month we would go antique shopping with the goal of finding a new spanking implement and then we would hurry home to give it a try. Once a spanking was announced I had to strip and remain naked until she decided it was the time and this often meant I was around the house naked for several hours until she decided it was time for my spanking.

Mummy looked into the mirror, at this distance it was like a well framed photo, her on the bed, her shapely daughter with her upturned rump fine and round, catching the light. She looked at herself, doing what a good loving Mummy should do…her duty. My favorite naughty boy Lincoln came to see me over the weekend and we didn’t do a scenario this time. He just needed a stress relief spanking so I pushed him past his limits with a long hard hand spanking, strapping, paddling, and caning. Read more in my member’s section. S1, Ep.2: A giant girl is blamed by her grandfather, Akman, for the damage that was done to his tiny town while she tried to stop two "little people" from escaping. Akman angrily spanks her as she denies being the one responsible. A few girls protested at first,until dad said 'Or Ill arrest all of you instead and youll lose your driving permits tll 18 ,and Ill call your parents"

Everything Else

Mummy was a perfect product of the 1950’s. A dutiful housewife who had kept an excellent house since the day she married. Sadly her husband was no longer around, but stoically, with a stiff upper lip and a gallon of fortitude, she had carried on running the house, her home, with pride. As she stepped out of her jeans she looked around the room - four adults she barely knew staring at her panties and all of us knowing she was about to be SPANKED!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment