276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Unloading at the Wedding: Female Poop Desperation Short Stories

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Good girl me would be ashamed, but slutty twin me? She’s too busy quaking with pleasure and basking in post-orgasm glow to care. A naughty schoolgirl is sitting in detention after school for drawing too in school today, in this scene she is wearing the outfit described below: I fill it with a huge piss, making you come close to hear the sounds of the stream and the squishing and sloshing of the soaked material. Several turds fall off of Cassie butthole. When she's done she takes the cam and show you the mess she made while keep pushing, winking and pulsing her dirtied asshole. You can also see her after front the front, with her legs dangling down as she is seated naughtily making a huge mess when there is a toilet right there next to her! Once it is all mixed up and in the pan, it is ready to go in the oven. The smell of the brownies cooking is so confusing. Notes of normal brownies fill my apartment. Chocolatey sweetness everywhere. But when you take a second whiff, you are hit by a foul, foul odor lingering beneath that sweetness. It smells like the most disgusting shit you have ever taken your life. Like someone blew up an entire bakery with poop.

I can't wait for the wonderful Thanksgiving poop stories to flow in. I want to hear from all of the ladies and your stories at the store or maybe even right after the big dinner. Please share your urgency and if you hurried to wipe only to discover skid marks. Maybe you had an accident and unloaded in your panties. What makes this shit eating video so special? The fact that it’s actually an unscripted scat video where I am just being myself, talking to all of you, my fans. But surely you must know by now I won’t just talk to you without showing you some erotic poop and scat action. Now, I have a great relationship with Steve's parents and everyone else who was there. But I also (for everyone's sake) didn't want to take an absolutely ginormous poop in the only guest bathroom. Niche Fetish*** I am dominant by nature so what you see is what you get. I don't put on one of these fake personas and I'm also not one of these hookers with a whip claiming to be everything that they're not. I am the real McCoy. I have been providing these services professionally for nearly a decade and have been a curator of the depraved for even longer. If you want one of these these cookie cutter Dommes, you won't find that here. I am my own person. Sessions with me are likely to include laughing, feeling comfortable, questioning your own sanity, being brought to a whole new level, and imediately wanting more... I waddled over to the Mens' room, content in the knowledge I'd have the place to myself. I took the first stall, dropped my pants to my shoes, sat down,First time ever filming myself relieving my bladder in public. I had to go to the bathroom at work and filmed it for your viewing pleasure. How much trouble do you think I'd have gotten in if I got caught?? I have to admit, both my husband and I were farting a lot after midnight. I usually have one or two toots over night that may or may not make noise, but usually don't smell. These one's were smelling, not sure whose smelled worse, but mine were louder. I had this crazy idea for this kinky project, and the first step was peeing. A lot. As in a little over 4 liters worth of pee. There are two cameras recording. One is located near the door and points towards the bed. The other chamber is located at the end of the bed pointing towards the wall where crutches once rested. The girls never look at the cameras, they are focused on each other. Then we move to the bathroom to get our special secret ingredient. I take a fat shit on a plate and show it off. It is hard and knobbly, the perfect texture for chocolate chunks! I cut it up for you on the plate before adding it to my delicious brownie batter.

The call takes longer and longer and she's desperate! She can't even bring her phone with her because it needs to be plugged in to charge. She's trapped and can't hold it any longer. She removes her shoes and skirt to keep them clean but starts to wet herself before she can do anything else. The piss goes everywhere and she's STILL on the phone! Gina Have you heard men peeing? Have you ever peed more than them? I don't know if you've read my posts. Have you ever measured how much you can pee? Do you pee more than me? There are obvious overlaps and duplication between these subs and currently active subs, but maybe there's also some interesting ones that maybe deserve to be active again. He shows me each turd as he chew and swallow it because my toilets all know. I ADORE men eating my shit. It’s the ultimate show of respect towards a woman. I fill his mouth a couple of times while talking to you about my books and masks in this video.

The day after Thanksgiving has generally been messy for me, and as a result, I preferred to stay at home. When I was a kid, my grandmother used to love to drag me shopping at the mall for Christmas gifts on the day after, and it was perhaps the worst possible time, because every hour or so, I'd be rushing to find a public toilet and spend 15 minutes pooping, usually with a crowd of people waiting for me to make the stall I was using available. Thanks for your input. Other than the two incidents I wrote about in the forum, I've been fine. One thing they had in common is that I was in a hurry. Never had a problem if I am able to take my time. Still, I am going to mention this to the doctor when I go for my next physical. I have a history of occasional UTIs and my last one was in 2020. I didn't have any UTI symptoms this time. In this video, it's shot in the POV of a friend who's waiting with me for the bathroom to free up so I can pee. I drank so much water today and realllly need to pee - and kinda need to poo too!! I work up an hour later than I wanted to go to the gym, but the weather in Seattle is great today, so I decided to make a cup of coffee, change to a running outfit and fill out a survey on this forum. I COMPLETELY RUINED my little white panties in this one. This is the nastiest pantie pooping video I made. I had a really upset stomach so thought NOW would be the perfect time to shit myself and show you the nastiest enema diarrhea in my white panties you have ever seen.

Both of you have to complete several tasks in a given time... will you be able to do so? How far will you go to help Cassie? The app is going to ask for you to do many dirty things with her and it will know if you fail! For some reason I was day dreaming and took my clothes completelly off before going to the toilet with my clothes on. She's been having trouble holding her poop though lately and today is no exception. She comes running home into the bathroom and know she won't make the toilet. She has just enough time to hop in the tub and roll up her skirt before hot piss is soaking her nice panties and running down her legs. They also begin to bulge with a big, urgent turd. No wonder she was desperate!

Wow guys, when i said this was the biggest white jean poop ever, it was not hyperbole. Its is massive, it just kept coming out of my asshole and I pushed more out later on in the vid as well. I ate so much food yesterday, its the perfect consistency, like soft warm play doh. I start the vid early in the morning, showing you my phone just as i woke up, telling you how bad i already had to go, I show the shit already primed for its hasty exit but i wanted to hold it in as long as i could. I start out naked in the kitchen, mixing together my normal brownie ingredients. Cocoa powder, sugar, flour, baking powder, eggs, water, oil—yum! I could toss these in the oven now and have a delicious dessert, but they need something more. I talk dirty to you about the special “chocolate chips” I have in store for these brownies. I am making them myself from scratch. You are going to love every last little bite!

Just a gorgeous young housewife taking a huge smelly shit into a man’s mouth. You hear her moans of pleasure and relief from each big creamy turd she slowly push out onto his tongue in perfect view for you. Each turd she pushes out gets softer, creamier and less firm than the previous one that slid out of her asshole, over his tongue and into his mouth to eat.

What causes the urge to go poop?

Once I was done I lifted up a little and enjoyed feeling his tongue scoop the remaining mess of my shit out of my asshole from between my ass cheeks. But it gets even better! This video was shot on two cameras for extra viewing fun! One shows the whole mirror and my body, one is a closeup “upskirt” view. This edit is in 16:9 resolution (think YouTube videos/ or “landscape”/horizontal style). The closeup “upskirt” shot and full mirror shot portrayed as the same size and placed side-by-side. If you would like more focus on the full-body and what’s going on in the mirror or prefer TikTok style vertical videos, the same video is available in my shop in that style as well. :) ** Cassie & you are both talking in the bathroom, hanging out as friends. She tells you about the latest phone app everyone's talking about. It's like a magic truth or dare... a spooky one she says. You ask her if it's a two player's game and she tells you yes and starts it.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment