276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Lick-A-Bubble Create Flavored Bubbles, 2 Pack

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Say goodbye to the days of flashing your ID at the bartender of an overcrowded watering hole and say hello to Bubble Lick: a non-toxic way to eat your drinks. However we know every child or dog is unique, if there are any concerns we suggest checking with your pediatrician or vet. Even better, it’s designed to be mixed with any beverage, so you can make bubbles that taste like soda, lemonade, and even your favorite cocktails.

For best results, bubbles should be blown within three seconds of the wand being removed from the bottle.The natural flavors are Glazed Cinnamon Roll, Carnival Cotton Candy, Milk Chocolate Chip, and Juicy Watermelon Splash. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. Bubble baths were fun, but in the event that I would accidentally eat the beard that I fashioned on my face, it turned into a bad time.

Amp up the fun at birthday parties, weddings, picnics, playdates, and creating lasting memories with our amazing Bubble Lick solution!Made from at least 98% water with the remainder made up of plant extracts, flavourings, sweetener, preservatives and Sodium Laurel Sulphate (found in most kinds of toothpaste). Like any other curious child, I used to blow bubbles with straws and then try to pop them using my mouth. Tasty bubbles can be used in all types of bubble toys such as bubble machine blowers, bubble guns, bubble wands, bubble mowers, bubble leaf blowers, and more! To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment