276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Spider-Man: Across The Spider-Verse [Blu-ray] [Region A & B & C]

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

really stings. Cue incursion-level threat the Spot (Jason Schwartzman), an initially street-level, portal-sliding baddie who hatches a plan to shatter You have never seen animation like this before. This does take a few mins to settle down. But after the first set piece battle, you will be well into this. There is one sequence that those who are sensitive to flashing lights will have to close their eyes for. But just one. Immersive X-Ray: The X-Ray feature allows you to explore the film in incredible detail. You can access information about characters, locations, and more while watching, adding a new layer to your viewing experience. A new animated Spider-Man movie. Sequel to 2018's 'Spider-Man: Into the Spider-verse.' This will not make much sense if you've not seen that first film, so go and do it now if you haven't. occasionally gets a bit too chummy and veer off into tangents but it's a welcome spark of liveliness that suits the animation exploding under the

was already considered by many to be one of the best Spider-Man films... scratch that... best superhero films ever made. But then along After half a century of loving both the Sci-Fi and super hero genres, the amount of absolute garbage that I have seen over the last few years (this being the final straw), I think I've now reached a point where I can no longer afford to give a rats ****. Your Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Cast (HD, 13 minutes) - The voice cast stops by to discuss their characters, recording relationship with her father. (Look for obvious-once-you-spot-em signs that Gwen might just be a trans kid, which makes the heartstrings plotline experience (how could it be?) but it holds up. Dynamics are strong, even when the mix threatens to grow too loud or chaotic.Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse Blu-ray delivers stunningly beautiful video and superb audio in this exceptional Blu-ray release By and large, this film did everything it was supposed to. The same visual elements that made the first so memorable are more at play here and I found it exhilarating to watch. It’ll most likely require a few viewings to soak everything in. That said, I couldn’t get into this one as much as I’d have liked. It’s almost like there was too much going on. Or maybe it’s that it’s been five years since I saw the first and I could/should have done a little brush up before diving head first into this one. That and, this really isn’t a spoiler, this is only the first of a two part finale. And let’s just say that they aren’t too discreet about how they “end” this one. But the same elements are at play here (yes, I realize I said that in my opening sentence). We get more of Miles and Gwen as well as a new slew of Spider-Man’s that you didn’t even know existed (Lego Spider-Man included). This one delivers on anything and everything it was supposed to, now the wait for “Part II” is upon us. Video: How’s it look? Obscure Spiders and Easter Eggs– Six minutes probably isn’t enough time for us to get all the references hidden in this film. But it’s a start. Suffice it to say you could watch this movie ten times and still probably miss a few of these cleverly hidden items.

selection of the sequel. Wish it was longer but at least some attention is given to the film's music. The disc begins with a short anti piracy ad. Which can be skipped via the next button on the dvd remote. The Spot is a villain taken from Spider-Man comics. He's not the biggest threat there compared to some. And has been regarded as lame. But then things get threatening here. And in addition to his increasing problems of balancing things, Miles now has to contend with a threat to the Multiverse..... with her dad that much more heartbreaking and tear-jerking.) With two heroes sharing the spotlight, you might think Spider-Verse would Forget Morbius. Don't even bother getting excited about Kraven. Set aside every other Spider-project on Amy Pascal's plate.sequels. Although those who hate Return of the Jedi don't seem to take it out on Empire.) I'll reserve full judgement until the full Released: 11th September 2023. Spider-Man: Across the Spider-verse Limited Edition 4K Ultra HD Steelbook draws a line in the sand and challenges every superhero movie that will come after it. The one flaw? The only reason a 4.5 sits atop this review

Jake Johnson), now with a bouncing baby girl strapped to his chest -- but most strangers, including Spider-Woman Jessica Drew (Issa Rae), Indian The first Spiderverse animated film was easily in my top 20 films of all time. The fact that this is in my 20 WORST is just as astonishing to me as it could be to anyone. I'mma Do My Own Thing" Interdimensional Destiny (HD, 8 minutes) - Fashioning the rules of a multiverse rife with And oh, what action sequences await. An early battle with an alternate Vulture would serve as a thrilling climax to any other film. Here it's just an Audio Commentary – With co-directors Justin K. Thompson, Joaquim Dos Santos and Kemp Powers, and co- writers/producers Christopher Miller and Phil Lord.Being a big fan of the first animated movie I was very excited for this to release especially with ghost spider on the big screen. A wholly underused character in the spiderverse. laughed, I cried, I cheered". Across the Spider-Verse is the sequel fans were hoping for, and it rarely, if ever disappoints.

came a second Spider (and sat down beside her), a brilliant, bustling, booming explosion of a sequel that not only bests its predecessor butCreating the Ultimate Spider-Man Movie (HD, 15 minutes) - Writing, pre-production and the challenges of crafting a Pause at literally any given moment. Nearly every frame of the film is a piece of art that could hang proudly on a cinephiles movie-room wall. I didn't

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment