276°
Posted 20 hours ago

ESCADA ESPECIALLY Eau de Parfum 75ml

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I thought longer about what makes the fragrance so special for me; on the one hand (and this probably takes up a lot of space) it is the memories of the past and the melancholy, on the other hand it is this fruity, ripe pear in the top note and the feminine rose in the heart.

However, I can well imagine that one or the other lover of spring floral fragrances can be excited just by its straightforwardness. Simply a friendly and pretty fragrance, which is also difficult to overdose by the mediocre performance ... one with which you just hard to do something wrong. My expectations of Escada fragrances are actually always the same... fruity, sweet, summery, youthful. Of course, you can see this negatively or positively. On the one hand, you know what you get, on the other hand, it also keeps the joy of discovery within the brand a little limited. So whenever an Escada bottling falls into my hand, I can see myself putting it aside for a day in the future when I'm really bored. And today was such a day. not be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage arising under these terms and Especially Escada was my first real perfume (apart from the well-known "Puma" and "Mexx" fragrances from the drugstore) I was around 14 at the time and found it incredibly cool to buy myself a fashion magazine every month to get "inspired" ;) these terms and conditions in full. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, doSPRING AIRS AND GRACES. This essence takes us for a walk on a warm spring day, in which the sun and fresh flowers take centre stage, pure and luminous aromas that perfectly reflect this perfume.

Now you can say: yes, the fragrance is of course very generic. Would you recognize it out of thousands, as is the case with many other fragrances? Probably not. For my taste, he might be a little bolder. Especially by Escada is an “Eau de Parfum“ for women belonging to the floral family. We find ourselves before a delicate fragrance represented by a rose, the queen flower, by its petals moistened by the morning dew, a sumptuous and delicate aroma. I was immediately in love, so I saved up and bought it and wore it every day. I'm now 23 and still love Especially, though no longer daily. Our liability is limited and excluded to the maximum extent permitted under applicable law. We will the photography may be of a different size of the same product. Please read the product descriptionCompared to the usual Escadas Especially dances a little out of line. Here you are also welcomed by a good-humored pear, which is accompanied by ambrette seeds. However, the scent is less sweet and youthful, like others of this brand. The rose is readily perceptible and also one that I don't find stale. Ylang-ylang and musk I do not perceive.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment