276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Peak Design Packing Cube Medium

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I really crammed my clothes into these travel cubes when I was moving house and I’m glad to report the zips are hardwearing. Slightly less impressive was that the mesh snagged under the stress - but I won’t hold it against Antler. If you saw how many t-shirts I tried to squeeze into a small cube, you wouldn’t either. Ultra-fast tear-away for main opening. Access secondary opening via straight zip for dirty clothes storage.

Designed for use in any suitcase or bag, and sized to fit perfectly in any bag in the Peak Design Travel Line.

Subscribe to Newsletter

recycled 200D nylon and DWR impregnated shell for long-lasting use. Sturdy, oversized #8 weatherproof zip. Exterior: Ultralight, 100% recycled weatherproof 70D nylon and poly shell. Abrasion and rip-resistant coating. cm x 10.5 cm x 17.5 cm (large slim) 33 cm x 10.5 cm x 25.5 cm (medium wide) 25.5 cm x 10.5 cm x 11 cm (medium slim) 25.5 cm x 10.5 cm x 21 cm (small wide)

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment