276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Samsung Galaxy A21s SM-A217F 16.5 cm (6.5") 3 GB 32 GB Dual SIM 4G Blue Android 10.0 5000 mAh SAM SM A 217 GAL A21 BLUE, 16.5 cm (6.5"), 3 GB, 32 GB, 48 MP, Android 10.0, Blue

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

FAQ for Samsung Mobile. Find more about ow to troubleshoot the microphone of your Galaxy phone when it does not recognize a voice well with Samsung Support. There have been reports of certain Android apps crashing after they are launched. Find out how to resolve this issue on your Samsung Galaxy Device FAQ for Samsung mobile phones. Find more about “How to activate Dolby Atmos on your Galaxy smartphone” with Samsung Support. Learn how to use Android Auto with your Samsung Galaxy phone. Find out what to do if it's not connecting with our guide and instructions. FAQ for Samsung Mobile Device. Find more about 'How do I turn off iMessage on my old iPhone before I switch to my new Samsung device?' with Samsung

Samsung Galaxy A21s (SM-A217F) - Specs | PhoneMore

FAQ for Samsung Mobile. Find more about remove accounts from your Galaxy phone or tablet with Samsung Support. KeywordsFind out why Samsung is not including earphones and a charger plug with their Galaxy smartphones anymore. Find out why your Samsung Galaxy Android phone is not allowing you to make any calls. Find out how to fix this with our guide and instructions.FAQ for Samsung Mobile. Find more about how to set a music file as a notification sound for apps on Galaxy phone with Samsung Support. Find out how to use the Samsung Music player app on your Galaxy phone. Learn how to use the player controls and more with our guide and instructions.

Samsung Galaxy A21s SM-A217F firmware - SamMobile Download Samsung Galaxy A21s SM-A217F firmware - SamMobile

Learn how to install, change, insert or remove your SIM or SD memory card on your Samsung Galaxy phone using our easy guide and instructions. You can charge your device using any Samsung travel adapter, but there are a lot of different factors to take into consideration. Learn what kind of charger you should use with your phone or tablet. Find out how to recover, retrieve, or restore a deleted photo on your Samsung Galaxy phone gallery with our easy guide and instructions. FAQ for Samsung Mobile. Find more about what do the different indicator icons mean on your Galaxy phone with Samsung Support. FAQ for Mobile Devices. Find more about What to do if your Touch Screen is not working properly with Samsung Support.

FAQ for Mobile Devices. Find more about How to use your Galaxy camera to add and edit a watermark for your photos with Samsung Support. FAQ for Samsung mobile phones. Find out more about "I can't upload photos to Facebook. What can I do to fix it?" with Samsung Support. The Samsung Galaxy A21s has a four camera setup arranged in an "L" shape located in the corner with a rectangular protrusion similar to that of the iPhone 11 and the Pixel 4. The array consists of a 48 MP wide angle camera, an 8 MP ultrawide camera, a 2 MP macro camera, and a 2 MP depth sensor. [3] It also has a single 13 MP front facing camera, which sits in a small punch hole on the front of the screen. The rear facing cameras can record video up to 1080p in 30 fps. The front cameras can shoot 1080p at 30 fps. [4] Software [ edit ]

Samsung Galaxy A21s (SM-A217F/DS 64GB/4GB) - PhoneMore Samsung Galaxy A21s (SM-A217F/DS 64GB/4GB) - PhoneMore

FAQ for Samsung Mobile. Find more about how to take screenshots using the edge panel of your Samsung smartphone with Samsung Support. FAQ for Samsung Mobile. Find more about how to reduce eye strain by using Dark mode on your Galaxy phone with Samsung Support. FAQ for Samsung Mobile. Find more about how to take screenshots using the side keys of your Samsung smartphone with Samsung Support. FAQ for Mobile Devices. Find more about What to do if your microphone or speaker is not working properly with Samsung Support. Find out why you Samsung Galaxy phone or tablet is feeling hot and how to fix the issue with our easy guide and instructions.In August 2021, It was revealed that Samsung had sold over 10 million units of the Samsung Galaxy A21s. FAQ for Samsung mobile phones. Find out more about "Where can I find the Google Play Store on my Samsung Galaxy device?" with Samsung Support. Find out how to send & receive text messages on your Samsung Galaxy phone. Learn how to access text messages settings with our guide & instructions. Find out what the Under Display Camera (UDC) is on the Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4 and how it works with our easy guide and instructions.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment