276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Mutant Whey – 100% Whey Protein Powder, Gourmet Taste, 22g of Protein, 10.4 g EAAs, 5 g BCAAs, Fast Absorbing, Easy Digesting - 2.27 kg - Vanilla Ice Cream

£14.975£29.95Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Mutant ISO Surge can be used by anyone who wants to increase their protein intake and improve their muscle building and recovery, such as bodybuilders, athletes, fitness enthusiasts, or anyone who follows a high-protein diet. Safety and Side Effects It provides a high amount of protein, which is essential for muscle growth, recovery, and strength. It also provides some carbs and fats, which are important for energy and health.

Mutant ISO Surge is generally safe to use, as it is made with high-quality whey protein isolate and hydrolysate, which are natural and healthy sources of protein. However, some people may experience some minor side effects, such as: As we delve into the world of fitness and nutrition, one product that stands out for its unique formulation and promising results is Mutant Iso Surge. This detailed review will explore the intricate aspects of Mutant Iso Surge, a popular choice among fitness enthusiasts and professionals alike. TL;DR Kidney problems : Some people may have kidney problems or a history of kidney disease, which may affect their ability to process protein. Consuming too much protein may put extra strain on the kidneys and cause damage or complications. If you have kidney problems or a history of kidney disease, you should consult your doctor before using Mutant ISO Surge, and limit your protein intake to the recommended amount. Mutant ISO Surge is made with high-quality ingredients, such as New Zealand whey protein isolate, whey protein hydrolysate, natural and artificial flavors, sea salt, sucralose, and stevia. It does not contain any fillers, additives, or banned substances. It is manufactured in a GMP-certified facility and tested for purity and potency. Nutritional Information Digestive issues : Some people may have trouble digesting whey protein isolate and hydrolysate, especially if they have lactose intolerance or a sensitive stomach. This may cause symptoms such as bloating, gas, diarrhea, or nausea. To avoid or reduce these side effects, it is recommended to start with a small dose of Mutant ISO Surge and gradually increase it as your body adapts. You can also take Mutant ISO Surge with food or a digestive enzyme supplement, to help your digestion.To mix a shake, simply add one scoop of Mutant ISO Surge to 8-12 ounces of water or milk and shake well or blend until smooth. You can also add Mutant ISO Surge to your oatmeal, yogurt, smoothies, or baked goods, to increase your protein intake and enhance the flavor. Other protein powders may use different protein sources, such as whey protein concentrate, whey protein blend, casein protein, soy protein, pea protein, rice protein, hemp protein, or egg protein. Each protein source has its own advantages and disadvantages, depending on its protein quality, amino acid profile, digestion rate, absorption rate, bioavailability, allergenicity, taste, texture, and cost. For example: A: No. In fact, we recommend when mixing to add water or milk (dairy or plant based) in your shaker cup first before adding your scoop of WHEY PROTEIN. Then shake for 10-15 seconds. Liquid first, protein powder second = no clumps. Here is the nutritional information for Mutant ISO Surge, based on the Triple Chocolate flavor. The values may vary slightly depending on the flavor.

I usually mix one scoop of Mutant ISO Surge with 8 oz of water or milk, depending on the flavor and my preference. I use a shaker bottle and shake it for about 10 seconds, and it is ready to drink. It has a perfect consistency that is not too watery or sludgy. It is easy to drink and digest, and it does not cause any stomach issues. Effectiveness in Muscle Building The most important thing about Mutant ISO Surge is its effectiveness in muscle building. It delivers pure and fast-acting protein to your muscles, which is essential for muscle growth, recovery, and strength. It contains 25 grams of protein, 5.9 grams of BCAAs, and 12.2 grams of EAAs per serving, which are the optimal amounts for stimulating muscle protein synthesis and preventing muscle breakdown. It also has a low carb and fat content, which helps you stay lean and avoid unwanted calories. Is Mutant Iso Surge suitable for beginners in fitness? Yes, Mutant Iso Surge is suitable for all fitness levels, from beginners to advanced. However, beginners should adjust their intake according to their dietary needs and goals, as they may not need as much protein as experienced bodybuilders or athletes. Beginners should also consult their doctor before using Mutant Iso Surge, or any other supplement, to ensure their safety and health. It can be used in various ways such as after workouts, between meals, before bed, or as a meal replacement and combined with other supplements, such as creatine, glutamine, or BCAAs, to enhance its effects. Mutant ISO Surge is a whey protein isolate and hydrolysate product that is designed to provide pure and fast-acting protein to your muscles. Whey protein isolate is a form of whey protein that has been further processed to remove most of the lactose and fat, resulting in a product that contains about 90% protein. Whey protein hydrolysate is a form of whey protein that has been partially broken down into smaller peptides, making it easier to digest and absorb. Mutant ISO Surge combines these two forms of whey protein to deliver a high-quality product that can help you build muscle, recover faster, and improve your performance.Casein protein is a slow-digesting protein that can provide a sustained release of amino acids to your muscles, but it can also cause bloating and gas, and it may interfere with the absorption of other nutrients. Pea protein is another plant-based protein that can provide a high protein content, a low carb and fat content, and a high fiber content, but it can also have a bland taste, a gritty texture, and a low lysine content. I think Mutant ISO Surge is a great investment for anyone who wants to build muscle, recover faster, and enjoy a delicious protein drink. It is affordable and effective, and it lasts for a long time. It is one of the best protein powders I have ever used, and I highly recommend it. Pros and Cons of Mutant ISO Surge Advantages Can Mutant Iso Surge be used for weight loss? Yes, Mutant Iso Surge can be used for weight loss, as long as it is used correctly and as part of a balanced diet and exercise program. Mutant Iso Surge is a lean and clean protein source that can help you to increase your metabolism, reduce your appetite, and preserve your muscle mass while losing fat. However, Mutant Iso Surge is not a magic pill that can make you lose weight without any effort. You still need to create a calorie deficit by consuming less calories than you burn, and exercise regularly to burn more calories and fat. Mutant Iso Surge can help you to achieve your weight loss goals faster and easier, but it is not a substitute for a healthy lifestyle. Mutant ISO Surge can be taken at any time of the day, but it is most commonly taken post-workout, as it helps to replenish the protein and amino acids that your muscles need to grow and repair.

A: MUTANT WHEY protein powder tastes amazing when mixed with water alone. However, you can also mix MUTANT WHEY with your beverage of choice such as almond milk, dairy milk, and even cold brew coffee! Mutant ISO Surge is similar to other protein powders in terms of its nutritional profile, benefits, and usage. It can be suitable for different fitness goals (muscle building, weight loss, or maintenance); different fitness levels (beginners, intermediates, or advanced); and different dietary preferences (vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free, or lactose-free).A: No, we don't recommend using MUTANT WHEY if you're lactose intolerant. It's best to use an isolate protein powder such as MUTANT ISO SURGE if you're looking to avoid lactose. Soy protein is a plant-based protein that can provide a complete amino acid profile, but it can also cause hormonal imbalances, allergic reactions, and digestive issues. I have been using Mutant ISO Surge for about 6 months, and I have seen noticeable results in my muscle mass, definition, and performance. I have gained about 5 pounds of lean muscle, and I have lost about 3% of body fat. I have also increased my strength and endurance, and I have improved my recovery time and soreness. I feel more energized and motivated to work out, and I enjoy the process more. Value for Money Each flavor has its own unique taste and texture, and some of them even contain real chocolate chips or sprinkles for extra crunch and sweetness. Users can choose their favorite flavor or try different ones to find their preference. Personal Experience with Mutant ISO Surge Taste and Texture Whey protein concentrate is a cheaper and more natural form of whey protein, but it has a lower protein content, a higher carb and fat content, and a higher lactose content than whey protein isolate.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment