276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Harry Potter Knitting Magic: New Patterns from Hogwarts & Beyond

£11.475£22.95Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Introducing the first official Harry Potter knitting book—a deluxe guide to creating over 25 authentic Harry Potter knits based on the iconic films. Beanies with fair isle designs of house symbols for Gryffindor lion, Hufflepuff badger, Ravenclaw raven, and Slytherin snake. Designed by Holly G Hats. Worsted weight yarn. Claire Boissevain-Crooke was inspired by Harry Potter to create this sweater Mrs. Weasley might have knit for Arthur Weasley to show his love for Muggle artifacts like light bulbs, electrical cords, and more. It looks like a regular vest until you look closely. Sizes Small (Medium, Large) One of the patterns in her Geek Knits book. I can't review each pattern in this book because I have yet to make any. I am mostly comparing this knitting book to another Harry Potter knitting book I have and don't like very much. There are 19 patterns in this book I would make or consider making. There is truly something to satisfying the most discerning fan, and what I love is that you can easily adapt the colours to suit your own favourite shades-you could make this time turner jumper in a variety of colours!

If you're looking to adorn your home (and life!) with unique pieces that aren't sold in stores, you might want to take a gander at the The Official Harry Potter Knitting Pattern Book." - House Beautiful

Product Details

As well as the expected items-Mrs Weasley letter jumpers, house scarves and such-there are beautiful pieces which are sure to become heirloom items like the Time Turner Jumper or the Deathly Hallows shawl. Sorting Hat Hanging Display - 10000% will make (it would look so nice in the living room or future home library) Craft and recipe books inspired by/based on movies or TV shows can be hit or miss. This whole series by Tanis Gray has been a string of pretty solid hits for me. So far, there have been two Harry Potter knit pattern books (and a crochet pattern book with a similar style though a different designer), a Star Wars pattern book, and this Disney collection. I'm excited to see if she'll do any more - maybe superheroes next? Star Trek? More Disney patterns? Harry Potter has a massive cult following. There are books, movies, and a tremendous amount of merchandise. If you are looking for a unique item for yourself or for a fan, you may consider hand making it. If you are a knitter, there are a lot of Harry Potter knitting patterns you can choose from. For the most part everything seems fairly easy to understand and patterns are made in a way that doesn't seem overly complicated. The only ones that seem complicated are Fluffy and the Wizarding World sweater, but only a few parts are confusing and I was able to understand what was supposed to be happening with the patterns.

Inspired Apparel (my favorite section, and the biggest - clothing using motifs and themes from characters or sets); and Allison Hansel designed this sweater aftere the sweaters Mrs. Weasley made for her kids and Harry for Christmas in the first movie. Inspired by Hermione Granger’s beaded bag, splashes of beads and a frilly finish make this bag fun for anything from a glamorous night out to stashing a ball of yarn on the run. Below are 28 incredible Harry Potter knitting patterns. We have included everything from clothing to plush dolls.

Table of Contents

When I saw this sweater, the central design looked to me like a row of golden snitches from Harry Potter, though the designer didn't have that in mind originally. The center motif is created by making 11 stitches from 1 sitch. Relaxed fit sleeveless drop-shouldered pullover, almost poncho-like, kncludes a removable cowl pattern. Designed by Jennifer Callahan. DK weight yarn. Vera Verto Cape - well, don't know if I'll make the full cape, or just the half-cape shawls, but it's so much cabled loveliness! Crafty Creatures (stuffed animals from the movies - I particularly like Hedwig, though Fluffy is pretty cute too - surprised there's no Dobby, though); A repeating pattern of lace Deathly Hallows symbols forms the heart of this beautiful rectangular shawl inspired by Harry Potter books and movies. Designed by Susanna IC. One of the patterns in Knitting Magic: The Official Harry Potter Knitting Pattern Book. Calling all wizards! Do you want to make magic with nothing other than your knitting needles? Then look no further... this guide will help you create Hogwarts magic in your own home, with something for every level of knitter." - Simplemost

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment