276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Untying the Knot

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

He's too focused on work, it's been 12yrs since they married, not paying enough attention to her blah blah blah....

I’m not living in my books; they’re just my friends,” I replied softly. Any serious reader would know what I’m talking about.” Fans fell in love with each and every one of the friends in the novel. These characters are so well written that readers felt each tear and all the laughter. Readers enjoyed all the glimpses into the lives of all these characters. Brady and Jane are simply delicious. Fans enjoy all the drama, the hot times, and some irrational and sweet times, with some devastation. The characters are classic Meghan Quinn romcom characters. But with this subject matter and length of relationship it doesn’t make sense. Untying the Knot is a standalone romance by Meghan Quinn, told from both points of view with a happy ending.Let’s start saying that I adore matrimony on peril/crisis. The history, pinning, angst, … it has everything. There is no cheating. In fact I thought that the conflict was real (in my single-since-birth mind) Myla was the biggest reason this book got a 3.5-star rating from me. I was really excited about reading this marriage in trouble book especially since it doesn't include any form of cheating, but she was just really immature at times, and I couldn't understand WHY. The only thing that saved this book from having a worse rating was Ryot and his absolute devotion to her and never wavering. His attempt to save a marriage I think he should of let died was cute but also stupid lol

There is too much info about their past. About butt stuff, and spanking, where they did stuff, … didn’t love that part. Meghan Quinn is an USA Today Bestselling author, adoptive mother, wife, and lover of peanut butter. She brings her readers the perfect blend of humor, heat, and heart in each of the books that she writes. The third time… well, that was a game changer. His smile captured me, his teasing charmed me, and his touches excited me. There comes a time in a girl’s life when she has to reach deep down into her soul, clear the pathways of her inner goddess, and let out her nuclear Satan.” My goodness, wow. Another WINNER from Meghan Quinn. After reading the blurb on this book, I knew going in that this was going to be an emotional one, but man I wasn’t prepared for all of the tears.Former Major League Baseball player Ryot Bysley and his wife Myla have been together for over a decade. But happy ever after’s aren’t so happy when Ryot decides to zig instead of zag without consulting Myla, leaving her feeling unheard, neglected and alone without any other choice but to ask for a divorce. Will the once sexy, charismatic and attentive Ryot let her go without a fight? Be part of our book reading community with BBS yearly & LRQ quarterly reading challenges, SRx1x3x3 monthly group reads & #ShhPolls. Chat books in Shhare Books, post & find Book Dealz & get your game on in our PLA⚔️ROOM. Plus, follow us on social media where we feature #ShhQuote, #ShhaStagram & Fun facts.

I tried, but Myla was a horrible character. She threw a tantrum over not being the center of Ryot's entire universe. She's A thirty something year old woman, or is supposed to be, yet she acts like a selfish child. I cannot say I have read too many marriage in crisis books, but I like them. I like the idea that something can be worth fighting for, I guess.I really enjoyed getting an update on Huxley, Lottie, JP and Kelsey from the Meghan’s “A Not So Meet Cute” and “So Not Meant To Be” as well as getting to know Penn and Benner who will hopefully get their own books. clarification on their 4 year separation, more specifically, how many people SHE was with 😑. I’m NOT a fan of a separation, especially when the H isn’t celibate 😐. Here, we find out in the 4 years they’re separated, he got AROUND. While she wasn’t pining or celibate, we don’t really know much 😒. We were in his head when this was mentioned, so I needed to be in HER head to find out more 😐. Another thing that I didn’t like it’s that we don’t know what it’s going to happen with h’s friend after the end of this book. She had sex with H’s brother. That’s how h and H met. But there are not going to be a couple. H’s bro might end with a possible virgin. Manho and virgin. Not my fav trope. Especially if the other is in the picture but at the same time I want her in the picture because if she isn’t it means she might be dead. Anyway, we don’t know if she would get her hea in another book or if she would even survive to see the hea for her ex friends with benefits/now only friend friend. THIS SHOULD HAVE HAD A BIG HUGE TW in my opinion. Myla’s father 😐. Sigh. This whole situation needed more. Maybe the book was long enough, but I needed more. If her father was still alive I would’ve slapped him 🤬😑. And to find out the rest of the puzzle after his death is completely unfair 😒 Meghan can be found listening to inspiring, heart rippng music, with her head buried in her Kindle, or typing on her computer, turning and twisting the lives of her characters as she drives her readers crazy with anticipation.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment