276°
Posted 20 hours ago

ThermoPro TempSpike 150m Range Truly Wireless Meat Thermometer, Bluetooth Meat Thermometer for Air Fryers Cooking, Grilling and Sous Vide, Food Thermometer Wireless with Smart APP for BBQ Oven Smoker

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

But then again, most people don’t need that type of signal range for a typical grilling or smoking session.

After successfully pairing the probe to the booster, you should then be able to tap "Add Device" on your app and pair them successfully. You can still use these as a dry brine, just sprinkle the rub on well in advance to give the salt time to penetrate.Zero connection issues–I was impressed that I did not lose connectivity at all throughout the cooking process. Our Pitmaster Club is a lively community with more than 15,000 paid members making it the largest BBQ association in the world.

The ThermoPro BBQ APP has various functions to help you eliminate guesswork while cooking to produce those restaurant quality meats time and time again. Some BBQ and smoker thermometers even come with multiple probes so you can measure the ambient temperature of more than one piece of meat at a time. The purpose of a meat thermometer is to measure the internal temperature of the meat to ensure it is cooked properly. But to get a longer wireless range with more accurate temperature readings, you should count on ThermoPro TempSpike.I also wish they had a “ I’m going to be doing a reverse sear” option of some type that would let you determine what temp you wanted to pull the meat off to sear it and what the final desired internal temp should be. This space of the thermometer world is dominated by the likes of the MEATER and MeatStick wireless meat probes. There are LED lights integrated in the booster that notify you of both the connection to the probe and also the battery life of both the probe and the booster. After many cooks over three months, it was consistently the worst performer in tracking cooking temperatures. You can also set a pre-alarm before the actual alarm to alert you that your food is getting close to being done.

Being a BBQ guy for years, I have used a fair share of wireless smart meat probes from different brands. I would consider its Bluetooth signal range better than the MEATER Plus and the Tappecue AirProbe and on par with the MeatStick X. However, the TempSpike is just as accurate if not more so than its competitors in measuring meat temperature. Meat thermometers allow you to gauge these internal temps without cutting into the proteins, so you don’t have to worry about negatively impacting flavor or texture. It’s true that the TempSpike offers one of the longest string-free cooking ranges which is absolutely delightful.Even if you have years of experience around the grill, the only sure-fire way to deliver perfectly cooked meat to the table is by using an instant-read digital thermometer. I’ve tested and reviewed all of the top wireless meat probes to find out if any of them are worth your time and money. You simply plug the charger in and let it come to a full charge (the light will stop blinking when it is fully charged), then download the TempSpike app and let it guide you.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment