276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Headset Cable for Oculus Rift S 5m

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

After posting a link to this post on Reddit there were numerous comments regarding my soldering skills and how easy it would be to connect wires with a thickness the same as a human hair (0.

Windows Central is part of Future US Inc, an international media group and leading digital publisher. With Inside-Out tracking and hand tracking built-in, you can go from unboxing to up-and-running in VR in just a couple of minutes. Compatible for Oculus Quest 2 Link Cable 14FT Link Cable for Oculus Quest 2 / Quest 1 / Rift S, USB 3. My only worry (before cutting the cable yet) is whether the colors of the individual cables will match those in my replacement USB3 cable, there's a lot of them.

The Index is a roomscale VR experience, which means it requires two base station sensors positioned around your play area.

Yet you can also plug it in to a computer, which opens up even more options for how and where you can use it.I've already ruled out the headset as it seems undamaged, the wire seems to be broken though (DisplayPort pin knocked out of place). I tried a different HDMI extension cable on my Rift headset and the issue was resolved so it was a problem with the extension but as I knew that other people had problems with their cables it was only a matter of time before mine failed, rendering the VR kit worthless and junk as Oculus have chosen not to support first-generation VR headset users.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment