276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Submissive Slave Training: A Master’s Guide To Training His Submissive For BDSM Role-Plays (BDSM academy series Book 2)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Critical Success: Malevolence (Mal) - Magic: Corruption (M:Co) - Tentacles (Tcl) - Hypnotic (Hyp) - Orc Male or Orc Futanari (OMa/Fu)

Each position should have a simple command that is easy to remember. As soon as the command is issued the slave should adopt the position and remain there until otherwise instructed.Punishment. What will the slave’s punishment be if they don’t carry out their duties as requested? And what are some rules to prevent your slave from being harmed during punishment? It can take practice to be assertive and direct, even for a very dominant personality, in different contexts. But your slave expects clear direction and craves the structure, discipline, and guidance that your assertiveness provides to them. Kajira or Gorean slave. Expected to fulfill the roles of a domestic servant and sex slave rolled into one. As much as I prefer rewards for disciplined action, I will punish when an action, or even moreso its motivation, is frequent or egregious.

Before we have sex, my slave should stand before me naked for one minute to allow me to admire her body. For example, spanking that leaves bruises might have been an agreed upon punishment, but spanking that draws blood may very well be a hard limit. When you begin slave training, your slave won’t have the positions or commands memorised. Give them time to learn and practise the art of patience. She may have had a previous owner who did things very differently, and needs time to learn to adapt to her new Master’s needs.

Punishments should be something which you have previously agreed upon with your slave during your initial contracting period. They should be things your slave does not enjoy but are within their boundaries and limits. Contracts are a great way for beginners to start that conversation and no, the contract is not a way to make someone stay – the contract is a way to start a conversation and define your relationship. Sadomasochism can leave someone feeling vulnerable and empty. The mindset that many subs experience during or after BDSM sessions is called subspace, and it is both emotional and physiological. Hormones and endorphins are regulating. Healthy fluids and light foods can be part of BDSM aftercare, holding each other, silence or light conversation, restorative showers, rest and meditation. Revoking privileges. The slave is no longer allowed to have or do certain things they enjoy. For example, they cannot talk for a period of time. They can’t use their phone for a day. They aren’t allowed to use the furniture and must sit on the floor.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment