276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Panasonic NN-SD25HBBPQ Inverter Microwave Oven with Turntable & Dial, 1000 W, 23 Litres, quick 30sec Setting, x10 “One Touch” Programmes for easy cooking, Auto Defrost, Child Lock, Black

£179.5£359.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

speed up cooking with combi-modes】despite powerful output of 2100w under convection up to 240℃ and 1000w under grill, combi-modes speed up your cooking with combination of microwave, convection and grill function, while delivering perfect dishes with crispy, browned outsides and tender texture insides. Any extended warranties offered by Peter Tyson are free. We do not include any form of insurance terms such as accidental damage or loan equipment cover. The Panasonic NN-SD25HBBPQ 23L Inverter Solo Microwave provides constant cooking energy on all power setting, thanks to its advanced Inverter Technology – cooking whatever you have on the menu to perfection, without leaving you waiting around. This also allows food to cook evenly, for more consistent results. Scottish Highlands & Islands postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, PO30-41

This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office. How To Return A Product As they are using LEDs which cost almost nothing to make and run, it would have been nice if they fitted 2. The new way of cooking. maintains perfect power control to ensure your meals are cooked gently and evenly retaining essential nutrients and vitamins. the smart inverter technology saves time and energy and guarantees your food is cooked faster Versatile and easy-to-use, the Panasonic NN-SD25HBBPQ 23L 1000W Inverter Solo Microwave boasts 10 handy ‘One Touch’ programmes – so anyone can create delicious meals with ease. What’s more, with a 285mm turntable and 23L capacity, you’ll have no trouble whipping up full meals for the whole family. Features and Benefits

NN-SD251WBPQ

Please note some larger products are delivered to kerb-side (the street outside your home), it is at the drivers discretion if they can deliver the item to another location on the property. It is so light I thought it might be low quality but they must used a switched power supply which are lighter and more efficient. Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets

But still, overall, I'm relatively happy with the machine but it could have been much better with a light timer and real buttons. What Panasonic should have done is if you have left the door open for 30 seconds or a minute, the light should switch off. But they didn't do that. The light just stays on forever. With my previous microwave, I was able to leave the door open slightly when I wasn't using it which was good for hygiene but can't do that with this because the light will never switch off. So I have to keep the door closed and with the touch controls, I have to ensure that it's definitely not going to come on again.

The new minimalistic design is perfect for any kitchen and encases a large 32l interior providing more usable space for larger dishes Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41. in-1 ultimate versatility】toshiba 5 in 1 countertop microwave oven with 10 power levels can be your ultimate kitchen helper. the versatility as a microwave, air fryer, broiler, bake and combi. function make it your best countertop space-saver The smart genius sensor ensures excellent cooking and reheating results for every meal. an advanced sensor detects the amount of vapour released from your food and automatically calculates the perfect cooking time and power that is required

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment