276°
Posted 20 hours ago

KTC Jasmine Scented Hair Oil 500 ml

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item.

KTC Jasmine Scented Hair Oil is a good quality hair oil that can be used for scalp massages or other hair treatments. In many cases it will just be an airlock in the bottle, and we can explain how to release this and get the pump working as normal. Adding essential jasmine oil to shampoos, scalp rinses, and other hair care products is the most common way this powerful ingredient is incorporated into products," says Hill. I use this oil once a week on my hair and it leave it feeling so soft and healthy, and it smells amazing!I am giving three stars for the misleading title and description (though I have noticed the photo shows it to be jasmine scented oil) and also the fact that there is no scent. Ich habe jetzt nicht nachgeschaut wie der angebliche Yasmin Duft dort hinein kommt, doch ich kann mir vorstellen, dass es sich auch hierbei um gesundheitlich bedenkliche Stoffe handelt. The planned strikes involve CWU members in different areas of our organisation, with each area taking strike action on different days.

KTC jasmine oil smells pleasantly of the jasmine blossoms and can also be used as an aromatic massage oil.She advises spending three to five minutes massaging the oils into the scalp to soften skin cells, exfoliate, remove debris, and encourage blood flow. Nourishes the hair, makes them naturally soft, silky smooth and have a wonderful scent of jasmine flowers. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Thankfully, it can be found in many products including shampoos, conditioners, styling sprays, oils, and more.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment