276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Practical Witch's Love Spell Book: For Passion, Romance, and Desire

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

She is the author of Women of the Beat Generation (Conari Press), which won the American Book Award in 1997. The ancient alpha/numeric system known as gematria equates each letter with a number, and each number has a specific resonance; therefore, you can understand the hidden meaning of a word or phrase if you know its numeric value.

Sounds produce vibrations that echo through the cosmic web that connects everything in our universe.So, I think giving her a book like this that provides practical solutions to her problems would be a heartfelt way to show that you care. Using the spelling of magick with a K is generally a matter of preference among practitioners of the craft and occultism. I ask that the element of fire ignite passion in my relationship in a way for the highest and best interest of both parties. The word magician comes from the Latin word magi (the plural of magus), which can be translated as wise men or women.

hii, I want to know if I can use one of this spell for get my ex back, I loved him so much, but i failed, I still love him a lot, maybe this will help me with him? As you perform this act, recite the following words: “ I consecrate this place, for the presence of the Goddess within and without. I encourage beginners to become familiar with this information—and to explore other sources for more about what I touch upon here.From the author of the Modern Witchcraft series comes a new book on romantic spells to bring you love, companionship, and passion, with straightforward, accessible spell instructions. Some of the technologies we use are necessary for critical functions like security and site integrity, account authentication, security and privacy preferences, internal site usage and maintenance data, and to make the site work correctly for browsing and transactions. Magic persisted, but it was gradually stripped of all meaning and relegated to a form of entertainment. If you’re a novice, I suggest trying these spells as given until you tone your magickal muscles and feel confident in your ability.

These spells will help you find your true love, promote fertility, encourage honesty, and even decide when it’s time to end a relationship. Before getting started with casting love spells, it’s very important to guard yourself against negative energies. A few examples of these potions include a recipe meant to heal heartbreak and an aphrodisiac beauty bath concoction. If you no longer desire the effects of a spell, need to reverse a past spell, or have been targeted by unwanted love spells, there are procedures to break them.

Shielding ensures that only positive energies aid you and keeps negative energies from invading your energy field.

Its purpose is to work with your own energy, the other person’s energy, and that which is inherent in the universe to create a relationship that’s in the best interests of all concerned. Modern magic is all about self-care and using your inner power to make positive changes in your life, cleanse, and heal. Love Spells contains love potions, charms, and other methods for finding and keeping romance in your life. Now start to visualize your perfect lover and relationship and chant or say out loud: “ Bring my desired love, thank you for hearing me”. Use this visualization technique at any time you feel the need for protection from negativity or psychic attack.Greenleaf's graduate work in medieval studies has given her deep knowledge she utilizes in her work, making her work unique in the field.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment