276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Lilly’s Sexy FFM Threesomes: Because Three Ways are Hot! Five FFM Ménage a Trois Stories

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

So, I decided to try to spice up our sex life but I never imagined we’d end up having a threesome with Mary! I had a ganbgang right in public and the weird thing was that I couldn’t stop imagining two guys and a girl watching us and having a threesome!

Adventurous married swingers Sadie and Guy have their hearts set on giving “hot yoga” a whole new meaning with fellow yoga students Ashley and Celeste. Lucky for me, the two of them came home one night early, and when they did, I ended up in an incredible threesome!After just one look at Jenna - with her long, reddish auburn hair and big green eyes - married couple Sadie and Guy are filled with lust.

Later, we had her over and suddenly the thought of letting her sleep with Marty really appealed to me. This collection is filled with ménage a trois fun and you can be sure it’s filled with all of the good stuff. In my book, to have a successful threesome, there are seven golden ‘rules’ I put in place to make it a fun experience for everyone. Sometimes something goes tits up anyway and it’s no one’s fault, but if you can nip unpleasant stuff in the bud early on, it’s less likely to go pear.Seeing a partner with another person can come as a shock, Marin says, even when you’re obviously aware that’s what’ll happen during a threesome. If someone is joining you as a couple, always walk them to their car/Uber when you’re all done being sweaty horn bags. He wanted both of us and when he got us alone I couldn’t believe how easily he was able to command us! Sarah and I were in trouble, and when the manager of the pool boys at the country club noticed he bailed us out. I’ve also been really into the girl and the guy gets jealous and storms out, even though that’s exactly what he wanted (in theory).

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment