276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Charlie & Ivy's - Garlic, Oregano & Balsamic Bread Dipper, 200ml

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Parmesan cheese– The quality of Parmesan cheese is also important for this olive oil bread dip. I don’t recommend using the canned kind that doesn’t even require refrigeration sitting on the shelf near the pasta. Use good quality parmesan cheese. Vegetarian parmesan cheese is easily available in whole foods and sprouts. Balsamic vinegar is added for a touch of acidity and sweetness. If you don't like the taste, add a squeeze of lemon juice instead Buy a gourmet gift set for the holidays that’ll includea full-sized bottle of Bellucci 100% Classic Italian EVOO, 100% Italian Organic EVOO and 100% PGI Oranice Toscano EVOO. Plus, learn how to pair this food gift in the Ultimate Foodie Gift Guide here. As a part of an Antipasto Platter: Integrate it with marinated olives and parmigiana, beef meatballs, and some caprese; essentially crafting a drool-worthy antipasto platter inspired by our easy appetizer recipes. Olive oil is light sensitive, so it should be sold in a dark glass bottle. A clear bottle is a red flag.

Finish With Olive Oil. Drizzle the herbs and seasonings with olive oil. Use a spoon to mix everything evenly, if needed. Smoked Salt or Truffle Salt. One fun twist is using smoked sea salt flakes. It adds a deep, punchy, smoky note to your olive oil dip. Or you can try truffle salt! This has to be one of the best appetizer recipes to make and it's all put together in these easy steps below. Flavored oils, like garlic oil or herb infused oils are also fun and add another layer of flavor sophistication. Best Bread for Dipping Olives: This recipe is very much Mediterranean inspired and olives would be a natural fit. If you have a jar of prepared olive tapenade, use that. If you are not a fan of olives, no problem, try substitution with capers or even sun-dried tomatoes.Dunk pizza crust – I’ve used it to dip the crusts of this Chargrilled Vegetable Pizza or Air Fryer French Bread Pizza!

Classic restaurant style bread dip is at the top of our list this year. This dipping oil is commonly seen in restaurants and is incredibly easy to make at home. Feel free to customize the recipe with more of your favorite dried herbs and spices! Stir in a balanced ratio of these seasonings with the rest of the ingredients to make the dipping experience uniquely yours. Some thrilling add-ins could be: Bread….I mean you can't have an olive oil dip for bread, without a loaf of bread 🙂 For me, the best bread to serve it with is Italian bread such as focaccia to keep the Italian theme. You can of course use other bread such as a french baguette, ciabatta, sourdough breador even crunchy crostini would be amazing! Dried marjoram: The most underrated Italian spice that you never knew you needed. Put it in your dipping oil, yes, but also add it to other Italian recipes that you might be cooking ( spaghetti sauce, bean stews, red wine vinaigrette). Ensure that your dried herbs and chilli flakes are fresh – they lose their vibrancy and flavour the longer they have been around.

More Appetizers

Remember, this oil base not only serves as the canvas for your flavor masterpiece but is a crucial component of your creamy, cheesy, and delicious Parmesan Garlic Pasta or your favorite spaghetti sauce. Yes, that's right! This oil blend can double up as your pasta base, too. Our tip - grate in a garlic clove, add oregano, chili, and salt, stir well so all the ingredients combine and serve alongside your pasta. For optimum freshness, especially if you don't plan to serve your pasta straight away, you can prepare all ingredients ahead of time and add this oil blend just before serving. Blending the ingredients Garlic, onion, and spices– Yes I know it looks like a lot of garlic but believe me, this is where the flavors come from. And make sure to season this with salt and pepper. Ultimately, salt is what gives everything flavor. My recipe is a hybrid of sorts, bridging Middle Eastern flavors with other Mediterranean staples. It’s customizable (see the ingredient notes below) and comes together in less than 10 minutes! The recipe is inherently vegan. Ingredients Ingredient notes and substitutions: If you don’t blend the ingredients with the oil enough, the bread dipping oil will be very separated and you will most likely only be dipping the oil instead of the herbs since the will sink. Too blended

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment