276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Body Shop Camomile Sumptuous Cleansing Butter 20ml Travel Size

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

This buttery pot of goodness makes taking your makeup off at the end of the day a bit of fun. Your favourite eyeshadow? Gone in seconds. Caked-on concealer? Yep, that too. Any attempts at winged eyeliner vanish just like that. Massage our Camomile Cleansing Butter into your skin to melt the day away. The state of my skin has been a real annoyance over the last few years—sometimes it would be plagued with spots, while a few weeks later, it would switch in a second and become insufferably dry. With some products only worsening the issue, this situation has made the process of selecting skincare a little difficult to say the least. Cleansing balms are also great for indulging in a spot of facial massage, which in itself delivers a wealth of skin-boosting benefits. By sculpting your cheeks and jawline and stimulating lymphatic drainage – in turn, boosting blood flow – facial massage encourages relaxation and skin rejuvenation, helping to combat ageing, acne, sinus pressure and much more.

A balm cleanser should be the first step in your skincare routine – think of it as a makeup remover with benefits. Most cleansing balms work best when applied to dry skin: simply take a small dollop, massage it into your face, and add water to loosen. Once you’re done, a balm is best removed using a damp flannel or muslin cloth, before following up with your favourite water-based cleanser and creams. Can I use a cleansing balm every day? If you’ve been a reader for a while, you’ll know I adore The Body Shop Camomile Cleansing Butter. It destroys makeup, leaves your skin feeling clean and soft and is a great price point. One sells every 17 seconds in the UK, and once you try it, you’ll know why. This purifying cleanser also helps to stop those hidden nasties from clogging up your pores, and used on the reg will keep skin feeling refreshed and nourished. Ethylhexyl Palmitate,Synthetic Wax, PEG-20 Glyceryl Triisostearate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Caprylyl Glycol, Parfum (Fragrance),Tocopherol, Camellia Japonica Seed Oil, Benzyl Salicylate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Linalool, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil, Citric Acid. After I pat my face dry I then finish off the cleansing routine with my Micellar Water, eye cream and moisturiser.Key details – Key ingredients: Marula seed oil, camellia seed oil, sunflower seed oil, squalane; Scented: Yes Anyone looking for an excellent first cleanse. Suitable for all skins including sensitive. If you have active spots or acne, you may prefer a different texture. If you follow a double-cleanse routine, then where do you start? Makeup wipes? Micellar water? Well, hear us out, because you might want to consider introducing a cleansing balm into your skincare routine. My skin is honestly in better condition when I wear makeup and use this as part of my daily routine. I’ve been using The Body Shop Camomile Sumptuous Cleansing Butter for more than a year now so thought it was time to share my review.

For the first time ever, The Body Shop have released a limited edition version of their cult-classic cleansing balm. The new version has the addition of camellia oil (which smells lush and ‘florally’) with all of the same benefits of the original. It has a really nice smell and my skin just feels so refreshed, soft and calm after using it. If perfumed products trigger issues for your skin type, this might not be the cleanser for you. It comes in a medium-sized tin, which is made from aluminium so it’s fully recyclable (or reusable if you’re in need of a handy tin). No, it doesn’t look like much, and no, it doesn’t smell like a spa and no it absolutely does not promise to totally fix your every skin concern overnight. However, it does remove every last trace of dirt and makeup from your face with zero fuss. It also smells somewhat comforting and promises to totally change the way you approach your evening skincare routine due to how remarkably easy and fuss-free it is to use.Instead, I’ve been using The Body Shop Camomile Sumptuous Cleansing Butter with a face cloth, followed by my favourite Garnier Micellar Water. It’s no secret that I’m obsessed with cleansing balms. I love the fact that they take off the day without even a hint of grief and that they hardly ever cause my sensitive skin to get red or irritated. I take great delight in the way that cleansing balms glide over my skin with ease, and I yearn for the luxe slip of a balm when I’m without one. To put it bluntly, I think cleansing balms should totally replace all other forms of makeup remover.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment