276°
Posted 20 hours ago

amscan Christy's Costumes Children Rainbow Fairy Tutu

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Rainbow marshmellows: melt white chocolate, add in few drops of food colouring. Spear your marshmellow with a fork then dip into chocolate. Place onto plate and add a chocolate button (Smarties, M&Ms). Refrigerate to set. Prepared the day before. Immy poured over her Rainbow Magic Annuals debating which fairy she wanted to dress up as for the party. I breathed a sigh of relief when she settled on Kylie the Carnival Fairy as I knew that it wouldn’t be hard to make a rainbow skirt using lengths of soft tulle and a ring of elastic – no sewing here! We added a yellow singlet top and a headband adorned with colourful ribbons and she was set to party – fairy style, of course! Tea cup biscuits: see a full tutorial at Planning With Kids. Prepared the day before and stored in an airtight container.

We created a colourful relaxation tent for our nail polish artist (a dear friend) and face painter (I outsourced this one this year – our one big extravagance) to work in. Fairy Sprinkle Bread: made just before the party and cut to shape with my trusty star cookie cutter. It really helps to have a good friend who loves party planning 🙂 I cannot take any credit for making the marvellous collection of paper fan decorations – I think she made at least 40! They were quite simple to make, each requiring two A4 pieces of paper, and I think they are simply perfect for a rainbow party. We also sprinkled the trampoline with a colourful bed of artificial flowers ( from disassembled Hawaiian-style leis from the dollar store). I borrowed a friend’s ball pit and added a rainbow of rice and a variety of scoops, spoons, bottles and containers for pouring and scooping.We paired a rainbow watercolour palette with a cellophane cone of rainbow lollies as a thank you to our guests. Our watercolours were supplied by our favourite kid’s art supply company, Micador. Once the Fabric Creations was dry to the touch, it only took a few minutes, I added a layer of corresponding Fantasy Glitter on top to add a shiny dazzling detail. The Fantasy Glitter goes on with a white “glue type mixture” but dries clear leaving behind all the colorful glitter pieces. It’s machine washable after curing and heat-setting, so there is no need to worry about the glitter flaking off! Immy helped me to create a fun small world for her fairy figurines in our sand and water table. We used a variety of fairy stones and shells, and a couple of artificial pond lillies. This area was very popular with our guests.

Fairy donuts: small circular cereal (like Cheerios but we actually used a Freedom Foods version) dipped into icing and then into coloured sprinkles. Prepared the day before.Rainbow Fairy Costume: a simple and sweet toddler costume idea that is perfect for Halloween or playtime. A sparkly diy rainbow shirt and matching tutu are a perfect pair for any little rainbow fairy

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment